Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/23/10, 12:06 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Discussion for the Power Rangers Series Finalie " Danger and Destiney Parts 1 and 2"

Well the last first run episode of Power Rangers has aired. Technically that makes it a Series Finalie for the whole series. But it felt more like a normal season finalie. Which was to be expected of course.

I liked this finalie overall. But feel it has been overrated to a certian degree. I do feel it gave us a statisfying ending to the series. I like how all the loose ends with the characters were tied up nicely. It was a nice touch ending with Dillion, Summer, and Tenaya going back to the Flower that Dillion encountered earlier. Only this time there was a whole field of them as well as some vegatation. I wonder if the Morphing Grid was somehow regenerating the Earth. It seemed kind of quick for the Earth to be restoring itself so quickly. But its not like the Ranger's ventured that far from Corinth.

Its pretty much implied that Ziggy and Doctor K are going to remain a couple. Givening the fact that K let Ziggy put his arm around her. Its no big shock of course. Its refreshing to have couples given a good pay off the last few years. After so many years of them being forgotten by the end of the season.

I thought it was a little much for Venjix to get defeated by the falling control tower. Given all he had done to the world. But that was remedyed by the last scene which seems to imply the Venjix survived and is somehow inside the Morpher or perhaps the Grid itself. Of course we don't know if he is trapped or when he will remerge. Its possible it won't be for generations after the RPM Rangers.

I thought Dillion got to the Antedote too easily. It would have been cool to get a scene of Dillion fighting the Rangers. But I guess certian things we're rushed or retconned in...Given all the production problems they had midseason. Still it was a solid finale for RPM.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/10, 12:06 AM   #2
DownloadTVShows
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Discussion for the Power Rangers Series Finalie " Danger and Destiney Parts 1 and 2"

ya takes Dillon to Venjix's base and despite the others' objections, he trusts her. She seemingly betrays him and Paleomax Megazord is turned against the Rangers. Scott goes head to head against General Shifter.

695: Control-Alt-Delete (10/03/2009) Episode Credits

Kilobyte kidnapped Tenaya and reprogramed her after her betrayal, much to Dillon's dismay. General Shifter has placed a gear into Scott in order to control his actions.

696: Run Ziggy Run (10/03/2009) Episode Credits

Ziggy is on the run from Fresno Bob because of a debt. Venjix is given a new body thanks to General Shifter's demise. Tenaya makes a deal with Fresno Bob to get something in exchange. The Rail Saber is developed.

697: If Venjix Won (12/19/2009) Episode Credits

Dr. K goes out on the town with Ziggy as it is her birthday but he does not know this. After an attack, he hastily teleports them into a cave where they are trapped. The Rangers race against the clock to figure out her secret password of her computer to let them out.

698: End Game (12/19/2009) Episode Credits

Dillon fears the virus will take him over. Venjix brings a new attackbot to beat the Rangers. General Kilobyte activates a hybrid without Venjix knowing or either Colonel Truman for that matter. Dr. K has developed an antidote but it is still experimental.

699: Danger and Destiny Part 1 (12/26/2009) Episode Credits 700: Danger and Destiny Part 2 (12/26/2009) Episode Credits

With hundreds of hybrids activated in the city of Corinth, Dillon fights the control over him. Venjix comes and destroys the lab, taking the Biofield information, able to delete both Gem and Gema. Dillon is successful at curing himself and his sister, but at the cost of his life. The final countdown to defeat Venjix and save the entire human race begins.
DownloadTVShows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/10, 12:06 AM   #3
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Discussion for the Power Rangers Series Finalie " Danger and Destiney Parts 1 and 2"

Who was Summer with in the end? Was she with no one, Scott, or Dillon? Also, I haven't seen any of this. Does someone know if the complete season will come out on DVD?
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/10, 12:06 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

There is two volumes of RPM currently out to my knowledge. I don't know if the complete season will be released in the US. Summer ended up with Dillion. Dillion, Summer, and Tenaya (Dillion's long lost sister) all went off into the dessert together in the end. The descovered a whole patch of flowers that led to almost a forest like area.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply