Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/22/14, 09:10 AM   #1
ryouga
Putty Patroller

Default Back in the day, who thought Zordon created the Power Coins? What about Ninjors links

I know this sort of thing will of come up many times but I remember back in Season 3 thinking it was a retcon as it seemed implied before that it was Zordon who did so especially with him creating Tommy's powers

Even at the time though I knew it was just a way to create new powers so as if to say if they lost powers again he cant just whip up new ones, shame that is what he really did once or twice(Zeo he created morphers and some sort of link, Turbo linked to turbo grid which was a extension of Morphin Grid)

And as for Ninjor, I do not think it was outright stated but I assumed Ninjor was linked to the Aquitar rangers powers since they seemed to be ninjas too, and the Shogunzords were either created for them too or some early joint project.

I know the Ninjor link has been discussed before though.
ryouga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 12:55 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Back in the day, who thought Zordon created the Power Coins? What about Ninjors links

It was an interesting theory. I know back in the day that I definitely thought Zordon had created the Power Coins but there wasn't much proof to go along with that as far as I'm aware of.

Ninjor did have a connection to the Alien Rangers but whether he gave them their powers is unknown. Cestro did state however that Ninjor gave them their Battle Borgs.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 07:35 PM   #3
Alpha 5
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Back in the day, who thought Zordon created the Power Coins? What about Ninjors links

I think even in early material like books and magazines. they usualy go with Zordon found the coins.
Alpha 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 09:11 PM   #4
Chief
Putty Patroller

Speaking of this, did they ever explain how Rita obtained the sixth coin in MMPR season 1?
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 09:14 PM   #5
Rangermon
Putty Patroller

Could Ninjor not have made the coins, while Zordon is the one who put whatever Dino Powers into the coins. When Rita and Zedd, for whatever reason, played that game with them - Rita won the 6th coin and Zordon won the others. After that, did they just randomly keep fighting until they sealed each other away? I've always been confused as to why they would stop fighting to play haha.
Rangermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 09:25 PM   #6
Mr. CD
Ranger In Training

If I remember correctly, it was to decide who would get put into the space dumpster. Zordon cheated to win, but Rita quickly put him in the time warp at the time of sealing.
Mr. CD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 11:04 PM   #7
Alpha 5
Putty Patroller

I thought it was to decide who would rule the universe speaking of is the fan club video cannon
Alpha 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/22/14, 11:18 PM   #8
Chief
Putty Patroller

They need to release a book of Power Rangers lore. What an awesome and confusing read that would be.
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/23/14, 10:00 PM   #9
Thrax
Putty Patroller

I Always wonder more about the Green Power coin, since follows in Rita hands
Thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/14, 06:44 PM   #10
ryouga
Putty Patroller

I assume for Tommys coin either Rita just won that single coin, or managed to steal it just before being sealed or Zordon knew of a prophecy that it would be 5 on a team and 6 later so let her take it.
ryouga is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply