Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/24/14, 06:55 PM   #11
Jiemusu
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Back in the day, who thought Zordon created the Power Coins? What about Ninjors links

An annual I have, in it's backstory section, referred to the green ranger coin as an 'ancient coin', that happened to be in Rita's hands. But it made me think, that referring to it as ancient meant that it was much older than the main six.

I've always just gone with the green ranger being a prototype ranger, with the main five being the final product. And I reckon Rita (well, Zedd probably...) stole the green ranger coin at some point, possibly before the main five were finalized. Meaning Rita was the first to have a power coin in her possession before Zordon. Then Zordon either found, or was given the rest of the coins when they were finished.

Presumably they weren't activated, because of that whole thing with it needing teenagers with attitude, or something. Which wouldn't happen until at least the 60s, with the whole post-world war 'flower power' freedom thing. Prior to that, teenagers didn't really exist, children just went straight to adulthood, and tradition back then left little room for 'attitude'.

What bothered me was the white ranger coin. It's heavily implied that Zordon created the white ranger, but it's never said that he created the Tigerzord or Saba, meaning they had possibly been around prior. But because of the radically different design in the white ranger costume, the in universe reason could possibly amount to Zordon having creative control over it. I'm torn on that front.
Jiemusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/25/14, 02:34 AM   #12
Thrax
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Back in the day, who thought Zordon created the Power Coins? What about Ninjors links

Ninjor created the Power coins with the helps of Zeo Crystal Power, since it is a Power Source always becames stronger could works...
Thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/25/14, 06:32 AM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiemusu View Post
What bothered me was the white ranger coin. It's heavily implied that Zordon created the white ranger, but it's never said that he created the Tigerzord or Saba, meaning they had possibly been around prior. But because of the radically different design in the white ranger costume, the in universe reason could possibly amount to Zordon having creative control over it. I'm torn on that front.
I believe it was either Zordon or Alpha 5 that stated that they had found the Power Coins along with the map to Ninjor's Temple.

You do have a point with the White Ranger powers, it would lead me to believe that you could be correct with the Tigerzord just always being around along with Saba but neither one had a suitable power source to a Power Ranger at the time.

Thrax, it was never stated that Ninjor wound up using the Zeo Crystal.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/13/14, 05:36 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

i assumed Zordon created the coins at first. But season 3 revealed that Ninjor created the coins. Zordon and Alpha found five of them. And of course we know that Rita got the sixth.

Zordon and Alpha were able to create the White Ranger Powers but it was very dangerous. And not something they could easily do again with the dino powers. The Zeo Powers were different. They just made morphers to access both the zeo powers and morphing grid.Same wih Turbo but with some power source on eltar instead of the Zeo Crystal.

Ninjor probably did create the Alien Ranger Powers. And you're Shotgun theorh is very plausible.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/13/14, 06:40 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

I did think Zordon had created the Power Coins at first but that was proven to be untrue because of Ninjor.

There's no confirmation in regards to the Alien Rangers' powers but Ninjor did have a link to the Alien Rangers since he gave them their Battle Borgs.
Old 11/02/17, 09:05 AM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
i assumed Zordon created the coins at first. But season 3 revealed that Ninjor created the coins. Zordon and Alpha found five of them. And of course we know that Rita got the sixth.

Zordon and Alpha were able to create the White Ranger Powers but it was very dangerous. And not something they could easily do again with the dino powers. The Zeo Powers were different. They just made morphers to access both the zeo powers and morphing grid.Same wih Turbo but with some power source on eltar instead of the Zeo Crystal.

Ninjor probably did create the Alien Ranger Powers. And you're Shotgun theorh is very plausible.
actually we don't know how many Zordon and Alpha found since they never said it's possible they found all 6 but lost the Dragonzord Coin to Rita.
Post New ThreadReply