Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/09/05, 01:05 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

If you were the Showrunner of Power Rangers for a year what would you do?

I would create a show with a lot of storylines and cliffhangers. I would create interesting characters that grew and matured by the end of the show. I wouldn;t introduce any plots without given them some resolution. I'd take the best of Sentai and put US elements in the show. I wouldn't be a slave to Sentai though. All the while I'd be careful to make sure the show was still relating to the kids. I guess my post is a little boring, since thats pretty much what is done now,lol. But you get the idea for this thread.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/05, 01:46 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I would have an even team, 3 boys 3 girls, unless this was one of those stupid seasons where they only have five total (Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder) if Sentai only has five and it is possible we will make the sixth suit a sixth Ranger (Triassic)

The show would not center around angtsy little bitchy teenagers. Mandatory 21 and older Rangers. They would be attending college.

Uniforms will only be worn by Rangers if they as civilians had to wear one for work and when they are morphed. Their clothes will not have to be color coordinated with their Ranger color.

Zord fights will not be mandatory every or just about every ep, if a Zord fight can't be done in those cheap form Megazord, slash, get slashed, finisher move fights. They will be significant enough to warrant even using the footage.

The show would not have comedians (Dustin, current Green Ranger) will not have Rangers who sound and act like they get high (Ninja Storm). Will not have villians who make the world look safe with just police officers (Ninja Storm). Will not have a Ranger who acts like God and takes five minutes to fight a grunt while the others took down the monster and the camera focuses entirely on an unimportant grunt fight.

The overall battle will have consequences, people will die, the Rangers will be hated but in the end loved, the newspapers will blame the Rangers for the trouble. The war will be a war within, the war is a distraction to hide the real agenda, hence why they don't send everything at once and overwhelm the Rangers.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/28/05, 06:33 PM   #3
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

if i where in charge of making pr.
i would make tommy a new gold ranger,
rocky silver, Alexis purple, xander blue, trip, black, boom orange, madison white,
jason grey, zack brown, jessica yellow, sarah pink, meladie crimson, tanya navy,
kat black samurai.
Old 10/01/05, 12:54 AM   #4
Dr. Tommy Oliver
Comic Relief

Tommy would be pretty cool as a Gold/Silver ranger! B)
Dr. Tommy Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/05, 08:33 AM   #5
Gold ranger
Power Ranger

I think jason is more better to be the gold ranger.

[img]http://www.rangercentral.com/images/prspd-rg-jack.jpg[/img]

Gold ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/05, 01:34 PM   #6
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Tommy Oliver@Oct 1 2005, 04:54 AM
Tommy would be pretty cool as a Gold/Silver ranger! B)
your right Gold/Silver are kool another good 1 for tommy is a new phantom ranger
Old 10/01/05, 02:17 PM   #7
harold17
Ranger In Training

Jesus guys stop asking back for JDF, you had it again for Forever Red and even for a whole new season, let the guy have a life outside PR! :lol:
harold17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/05, 02:36 PM   #8
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

he is great. he does have a life outside of power rangers.
born in Covina, California on September 4, 1973, to Ray and Janice Frank. Jason has one younger sibling, Erik Frank
he teaches karate

Old 10/01/05, 02:38 PM   #9
harold17
Ranger In Training

Yeah I'm aware of what he does besides PR, but I meant that he can't be always around for PR. In fact, that's why he wasn't 100% in DT, and wasn't at all in the DT/SPD team-up.
harold17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/05, 03:03 PM   #10
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by harold17@Oct 1 2005, 06:38 PM
Yeah I'm aware of what he does besides PR, but I meant that he can't be always around for PR. In fact, that's why he wasn't 100% in DT, and wasn't at all in the DT/SPD team-up.
when tommy goes i would like jason to return