Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 09/22/08, 04:35 AM   #1
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Default Long Time..... JDFF4L is back...

yes, i have popped in.... again. it's been over a year since i've last been on here. i've been so busy. it was my senior year this past year so i had to deal with that. signed up for the army, went to basic this past summer, was medically discharged from the army, no job now. have a boyfriend at least.... so i'm like trying to figure out stuff on here still. was thinking about the Revolution and looked some things up on here about it. i see that we no longer have our own part of the forum.... i see travis still thinks he's apart of the revolution (when did i say you could re-join?... that'd be never...). listen, i don't care what raven says or does. the revolution isn't his. i'm the one who created it. i'm the one who ran it. since when is everyone trying to bypass me on everything? look, i'm not wanting to fight, that's not why i'm here. i just don't get why people are trying to take control of the revolution or even change it for that matter. yeah, i know, haven't been online, well, i got myspace and you can message me on it if anything happens and i'll check it out asap (www.myspace.com/jasondavidfrankfan4life is my myspace) just one message is all it takes. hence why one of the revolution sayings is "it only takes one voice to start a revolution" so listen up, i'm here now and i'll do my best to remember to check this. see, my brother took internet away from my laptop so i'm kind of screwed about being online. luckily my bf has internet i can use. so i'll do my best, just please don't try to take over the Revolution. this is one thing i created and will never NEVER give up....

-JDFF4L
Old 09/24/08, 06:03 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
yes, i have popped in.... again. it's been over a year since i've last been on here. i've been so busy. it was my senior year this past year so i had to deal with that. signed up for the army, went to basic this past summer, was medically discharged from the army, no job now. have a boyfriend at least.... so i'm like trying to figure out stuff on here still. was thinking about the Revolution and looked some things up on here about it. i see that we no longer have our own part of the forum.... i see travis still thinks he's apart of the revolution (when did i say you could re-join?... that'd be never...). listen, i don't care what raven says or does. the revolution isn't his. i'm the one who created it. i'm the one who ran it. since when is everyone trying to bypass me on everything? look, i'm not wanting to fight, that's not why i'm here. i just don't get why people are trying to take control of the revolution or even change it for that matter. yeah, i know, haven't been online, well, i got myspace and you can message me on it if anything happens and i'll check it out asap (www.myspace.com/jasondavidfrankfan4life is my myspace) just one message is all it takes. hence why one of the revolution sayings is "it only takes one voice to start a revolution" so listen up, i'm here now and i'll do my best to remember to check this. see, my brother took internet away from my laptop so i'm kind of screwed about being online. luckily my bf has internet i can use. so i'll do my best, just please don't try to take over the Revolution. this is one thing i created and will never NEVER give up....

-JDFF4L
Travis actually hasn't been around for awhile either. No one is trying to take over you're revolution ( most of the active members here actually weren't posters on LF). The Lahana Forums section is currently a subforum in the closed forum ( along with the creative forum). I moved it there after we became Rider Power. If you see any threads worth bringing back let me know and I will move it to one of the active forums.

You're welcome to remain a member here. However, just remember things are different now. This place doesn't have the drama that Lahana Forums had. We all pretty much get along here.
Old 09/25/08, 03:03 PM   #3
DarkMan
Power Ranger

ok sorry i have been away i had problems to deal with this year ranger-x
Old 09/25/08, 07:14 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMan View Post
ok sorry i have been away i had problems to deal with this year ranger-x
No problem, I was just making a point that you weren't around "trying to take over the revolution". In any case I'd rather if you two just let bygones be bygones. At least while you are posting here. Please don't continue the fighting. Just ignore each other if you guys get on each other's nerves. In any case, Welcome back.
Old 09/25/08, 09:29 PM   #5
DarkMan
Power Ranger

she wont ranger-x she never will besides she doesnt love emma lahana i'll show u

i made emma lahana mad at me cuz she didn't like me telling her that she didn't deserve the title of power ranger cuz of the way she was treating her fans online and how i told her that pr basicly shows little kids to give people second chances (refering to any ranger who was evil at one point in time). lol. she hates me for that so that's y i think she's not on her forums anymore so i have to watch what i say overthere cuz one toe out of line, and i'm gone! lol.

that came from her eyeshine postings i copyed
Old 09/25/08, 09:43 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMan View Post
i made emma lahana mad at me cuz she didn't like me telling her that she didn't deserve the title of power ranger cuz of the way she was treating her fans online and how i told her that pr basicly shows little kids to give people second chances (refering to any ranger who was evil at one point in time). lol. she hates me for that so that's y i think she's not on her forums anymore so i have to watch what i say overthere cuz one toe out of line, and i'm gone! lol.

that came from her eyeshine name i copyed and i copyed all of the lahana forums posting anyways
No, Emma left Lahana Forums because it was poorly run. The members weren't kept in check and a lot of in fighting ran wild. The board needed good moderators from the beginning. But boards like that usually have a short shelf life anyway. PR cast sites don't usually last more then a few years. Plus Emma would have probably moved on anyway.

I don't want to see you and Shiela fighting on this board anymore. Its over, Lahana Forums is part of Rider Power now and its a whole new era. Most people here don't even know what you guys are talking about anyway. So I want both of you to let this go.

This is nothing personal against you guys. I just don't want to see the fighting continue here. For the best interest of the board. As a matter of fact I am going to close this thread. You both are welcome to post here as much as you want. Just stay out of trouble. It doesn't matter who started it. Thank you.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread