Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 02/08/12, 11:38 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Super Samurai

I decided to create this thread due to the new season coming up even though it's just the 2nd season of Power Rangers Samurai.

Super Samurai begins with the episode title of "Super Samurai" on February 18 at 12 PM Eastern Time.

Edited: While we do have a Samurai thread already, this thread discussion is for the new season so there is nothing wrong with this thread. We have no rules in regards to how to do discussion threads so this is fine and the Admin supports this thread creation.

Last edited by MattEmily; 02/09/12 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02/20/12, 10:15 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Samurai

I already saw the first episode of Super Samurai this Saturday. It has the same cast as before, except Decker is no longer listed as a regular anymore. Is Decker really dead?
Old 02/20/12, 10:20 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

No, Deker is not really dead.

Following message has been merged into this post:

I haven't gotten around to this yet but this is credited to kyl over at the Funaroboard area.

Here are the known episode titles. The known air date for the episode will be in between these ( ) symbols.

203 - Trading Places (3/3)

Something Fishy
The Rescue
The BullZord
He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother
Kevin's Choice
Runaway Spike
The Strange Case of the Munchies
A Sticky Situation
Trust Me
The Master Returns

Sounds like "Trading Places" will be Shinkenger 27.
"Something Fishy" will possibly be Shinkenger 28.

Following message has been merged into this post:

As reported by RangerCrew, here's the description for the episode "Something Fishy."

Antonio's teammates try to help him conquer his new fear of fish. Meanwhile, Master Xandred gains an ally in his plan to flood the planet.

Following post has been merged into this post:

Here's additional information, as reported by RangerWisdom.

214 - A Crack in the World
The Rangers discover that Serrator's recent attacks have an ulterior motive, to crack open the Earth and let the Sanzu River flood it and thereby become ruler of both worlds.

215 - Stroke of Fate
When Serrator asks Deker to fulfill the final piece of his destructive plans, Antonio begs Deker to reconsider his role in the battle between humans and the Nighlok.

216 - Fight Fire with Fire
The Nighlok Fiera unleashes an overwhelming attack on the Red Ranger but when he goes down another Red Ranger takes his place. Which one is the real Red Ranger? The answer will change the Samurai Rangers forever.

217 - The Great Duel
As the Rangers attempt to adjust to being led by a new Red Ranger, Jayden struggles to find new meaning in his life.

218 - Evil Reborn
Jayden finishes his grand battle against Deker and the other Rangers try to convince him to rejoin their team before Xandred reawakens.

219 - The Sealing Symbol
With Master Xandred back on Earth, the Rangers finally attempt to use the Sealing Symbol to stop him, only to discover that he has a special new defense against it. Now they must rise to the challenge and find a new way to defeat him and save the world.

220 - Samurai Forever
In a climactic battle, the Rangers face off against Master Xandred for the last time.

Last edited by MattEmily; 05/06/12 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03/01/12, 04:53 AM   #4
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Isn't there supposed to be an episode when Skull Returns?

Quote:
Power Rangers: Super Samurai - Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (guest appearance, episode: The Samurai Stranger)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Narvy#Television

I know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source but I could've sworn I saw it somewhere else as well.
Old 03/01/12, 05:02 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I believe I've heard that elsewhere as well. So for all we know it could be the "Runaway Spike" episode.

Wikipedia would report on news about an actor's return but they wouldn't have knowledge of any episode titles until those episode titles are revealed by the online media sources. RangerWisdom happens to be 1 of the media sources that the Power Rangers fandom uses for news.

We'll be seeing "Trading Places" this Saturday.
We'll more than likely see "Something Fishy" the following Saturday which is the 10th. Since we've already gotten the description for it.

It's possible we'll see 2 new episodes, 1 on the 17th and 1 on the 24th and then Nick will likely be avoiding airing any new eps of Super Samurai on the 31st due to their usual KCA tradition of not usually premiering many new episodes since they're more concerned about the KCA on their KCA Day.

Following post has been merged into this post: This was originally posted on March 9.

Nick released a preview for tomorrow's ep. I won't link to it due to the fact only U.S. visitors can access it but it shows the scene that introduces us to Serrator..... and surprisingly they do not pronounce Serrator the way you would think.

The following message has been merged into this post:

Here's a preview description for this Saturday's (3/17) episode as well as the following Saturday's episode.

The Rescue (3/17)
Octoroo kidnaps Antonio and Ji to use as bait in order to lead the other Rangers into a Mooger trap.

The Bullzord (3/24)
A boy unlocks an ancient seal, unleashing the very first Samurai Zord.

Following post has been merged into this post: This was originally March 21.

Nick.com has released the preview clip for this Saturday's episode. Basically it shows Cody being upset since his Dad as well as Jayden don't believe him in regards to the Bullzord.

Following post has been merged into this post
Quote:
He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother
Kevin's Choice
Those 2 episodes right there, we know the first one is a Mia episode. We can assume they'll be using footage from Shinkenger 34 since that's 1 episode when she goes Super Samurai.

Kevin's Choice may be adapted from Shinkenger 35 since that is when they use the last Megazord combination that features pretty much all of the zords combining together excluding the Sharkzord.

It's been confirmed by guides that we'll be getting new episodes until at least April 7 and that includes a new ep on that day as well.

It's been confirmed that "Runaway Spike" will be airing on April 14.

We have additional info in regards to the rest of the April scheduling, as reported by FuryDiamond over at RangerCrew.

Quote:
"The Strange Case Of The Munchies" will air on 4/21, and "A Sticky Situation" will air on 4/28. Looks like we're getting a new episode every weekend in April, with still not a single weekend off since Super Samurai began.
Following post has been merged into this post which was originally posted on 4/4/12

Here's the preview summary for "Runaway Spike" which is next Saturday's episode and not this Saturday's episode.

Quote:
The Rangers battle a Nighlok that creates mirror images confusing them; Spike looks for a job to help Uncle Bulk.
Following post has been merged into this post which was originally posted on 4/10/12
The preview description for "The Strange Case of the Munchies" has been released.

Here it is.

Quote:
Emily loses confidence; a Nighlok's black sand causes desperate hunger and thirst in the Rangers.
Following post has been merged into this post: This was originally posted on April 10.

So based on the info we have, here's what we can assume so far.

Runaway Spike = This one will likely be Shinkenger 29 due to the clone maker Nighlok. Basically he looks kind of like a skeleton. He's pretty much white, gold and red. The red is on the bottom part of him and he has an upside down head near where his front unmentionable would be if you were a human boy. This means we'll see Mia use Super Samurai once again.

The Strange Case of the Munchies = Looks like it's Shinkenger 41 since that's the only Shinkenger footage sequence that matches the episode. Basically the Nighlok has mostly a blue head with a mouth that looks like a suction cup.

A Sticky Situation = Looks like this is Shinkenger 37. The Nighlok's face is mostly red with a hint of blue and its legs are pretty much the same color scheme.

Trust Me = I'm not sure what this one can be but we have to assume it should be Shinkenger 36 but then again I don't believe the Sentai source actually calls for such a plot yet they do need to finish off using Shinkenger 36 footage due to Sharkjaw escaping in the November episode.

Following post has been merged into this post:
This post was originally posted on April 27.

Interesting, saw this on my twitter feed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgundyRanger via twitter

Nick sent a grid for next week which does have an (R) in the PRS/S slot for May 5. Then, Zap2It shows the next 2 new eps on 5/12 & 5/19 Hmmm

Last edited by MattEmily; 05/06/12 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05/01/12, 09:54 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Here's some new info. It looks like "Trust Me" will be airing this Saturday after all.
Old 05/06/12, 04:30 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

"The Master Returns" will be airing on May 12.

Here's the description for it

Jayden doubts that he has what it takes to be the Red Ranger. Master Xandred demands that Serrator returns Dayu's Harmonium.
Old 05/20/12, 01:36 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Looks like we are almost definitely in our Summer hiatius now.
However just because Nickelodeon is airing Samurai the way they are now doesn't determine anything for future seasons.
They can only control what is rightfully theirs.
Power Rangers isn't a show that is rightfully theirs.
It's also much like 1 of their other shows that they have but they don't personally own it themselves. That show is the "House of Anubis."
They aired 60 episodes of the 1st season within 2 months. Season 2 had 90 episodes and they finished it off within 3 months. So basically the way Nickelodeon is airing Samurai isn't their doing, it's what Saban wants. Whatever Saban Brands says goes.
Old 05/24/12, 10:46 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Bad news. This was revealed on May 18 or around there but I just noticed it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgundyRanger via another site
Got firm info. In an e-mail from Nickelodeon, Zedd of toonzone learns that, indeed, we shall be new-PRSS-less until September.
Old 05/24/12, 01:57 PM   #10
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Here's the preview for the fall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyB9z...yer_detailpage
Post New ThreadClosed Thread