Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/12/12, 11:34 AM   #11
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers 2013 News - (Bad News For Gokaiger Fans)

Oh well... I assume alot of us were kind of gunning for Gokaiger.... But Goseiger's decent as well. If they can pull Buredoran off as well as it's Sentai Counterpart did, it might be pretty good.

I just really can't get the whole thing about Toei saying they were refilming the Legend War. If this is true, and we do get Goseiger and Goseiger doesn't turn out to using the anniversary element of Gokaiger, then is Saban really going to let that Footage sit on the Shelf for 2 years before they use it?
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/12, 12:07 PM   #12
LePage
Ranger In Training

Power Rangers Megaforce Branding:

http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-ra...rce-marketing/

Also, Fury Diamond is meeting with Saban reps either today or tomorrow at the Expo and is taking questions in this thread. So I suggest to post there if you have any:

http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/powe...megaforce.html
LePage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/12, 12:57 PM   #13
LePage
Ranger In Training

From MarioRanger:

Old 06/12/12, 12:59 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dragon View Post
Oh well... I assume alot of us were kind of gunning for Gokaiger.... But Goseiger's decent as well. If they can pull Buredoran off as well as it's Sentai Counterpart did, it might be pretty good.

I just really can't get the whole thing about Toei saying they were refilming the Legend War. If this is true, and we do get Goseiger and Goseiger doesn't turn out to using the anniversary element of Gokaiger, then is Saban really going to let that Footage sit on the Shelf for 2 years before they use it?
I find it very suspicious that they revealed most of the villains including secondary villanious factions as well as the exact specified episode amount for next year. So really we have no clue what is going on. It could just be MegaForce for next year but they're shortening it up so that it can lead into Gokaiger.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/12, 02:44 PM   #15
GSXT
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to GSXT

black and yellow from land tribe [brother and sister]
blue from sea tribe
red and pink from air tribe [brother and sister]
Old 06/12/12, 03:25 PM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

What are you talkin' about?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/12, 03:34 PM   #17
LePage
Ranger In Training

Licensing Expo Day 1: Power Rangers Megaforce:

Quote:
Licensing Expo Day 1: Power Rangers Megaforce
June 12, 2012Licensing Expo, Power Rangers, Power Rangers MegaforceComments Off

I’m spending the day at the Licensing Expo. Stay tuned to this article for the latest updates at the event. Today will be hanging out at the Saban Booth and doing a formal pass at the entire expo hall. Tomorrow, I’ll do another pass for any requests posted on RangerCrew.

At precisely 9:30, I immediately ran to the Saban Booth. On my way there, I was thinking to myself “What’s the rush? Megaforce is Goseiger”. I was in a hurry for my interview with the great people at Saban Brands Marketing. I would like to thank them for taking the time to answer our questions. Right before my interview, I noticed something epic on the screen: The Power Rangers Megaforce Brand Teaser. I missed the first half of it, but watched it again after the interview. I will tell you that this is the first time since the Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Teaser that I was immediately hooked on the product. We’ve seen decent teasers in the past for various seasons as well as marketing attempts for Power Rangers. I was informed not to post photos or discuss the teaser in details. I will say that this was one of the finest teasers that I have seen for Power Rangers. Beautiful usage of Sentai footage, marketing elements, and appropriate content made this as a fantastic tool for showing off the upcoming season.

Stay tuned for the interview within the hour. Finishing up some site work before writing the interview.
http://blog.samuraicast.com/licensing-expo-megaforce/
Old 06/12/12, 04:27 PM   #18
LePage
Ranger In Training

Super Fans and 4Kids:

Quote:
Super Fans

As you may have read in the press releases yesterday, Saban Brands is planning a campaign to acknowledge a group of fans to represent the online community and a series of events that will take place next year. At the moment, there is no formal name for the campaign, so I will coin them as “Super Fans”. Saban Brands appreciates the super fans for their support on the forums and other social media platforms. One particular example that they mentioned was the launching of the new PowerRangers.COM website. The website had several typos and mistakes, but fans sent their immediate feedback to get those resolved.

For the 20th anniversary, Saban Brands plans to interact directly with the Super Fans for a wide variety of events and surprises next year. More information about the campaign will be announced later this year.

4Kids

Saban Brands’ investment into the 4Kids is going to open more opportunities to spread the love for Power Rangers. Despite the heavy promotions on NickToons, the viewer count is fairly limited because not everyone has Nick/NickToons. Fans have been able to see Power Rangers (Samurai, Super Samurai, Jungle Fury, Dino Thunder, and Ninja Storm) on NickToons. This fall, Saban Brands plans to show 1-2 episodes of Power Rangers every Saturday during the 4Kids block. More information will be announced later this year.

Still typing this article up. Megaforce content will be last. Writing up the interview article right now.
http://blog.samuraicast.com/licensing-expo-megaforce/
Old 06/12/12, 05:39 PM   #19
LePage
Ranger In Training

Comic Con and Power Morphicon:

Quote:
Comic Con

Saban Brands will be promoting Power Rangers 20th Anniversary in style at Comic Con! Fans that are attending this event will get the opportunity to check out the upcoming Power Rangers Megaforce teaser. The Cast The Cast Members of Power Rangers: Super Samurai will make an appearance at the event. Bandai and Mattel will be promoting Power Rangers: Samurai collectibles. Mattel will show off the 20th anniversary collectible cars. Did you pre-order the Shout! Factory Box Set? Shout! Factory will be selling exclusive copies of the 40-DVD Box Set for attendees. These DVDs are currently available for pre-order on TimeLife.com. Saban Brands will be hosting fun activities and exclusive giveways at the event.

Power Morphicon

I contacted the Saban Marketing team about Power Morphicon on the initial registration day. I informed them that this would be THE venue to promote the anniversary to their fans. Today, I learned that they have been working with Scott for a MEGA presence at Power Morphicon. My hat goes off to the Scott and the PMC Team for providing this awesome opportunity. When I heard this, I immediately remembered how awesome the original Morphicon was with Bandai’s presence. The Cast Members of Power Rangers: Samurai will attend the event. There is no confirmation on whether the Cast Members of Power Rangers: Megaforce will be at Power Morphicon. Saban Brands plans to make a few major announcements, including the Power Rangers Megaforce teaser. Register today for Power Morphicon!
Old 06/12/12, 07:17 PM   #20
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Quote:
black and yellow from land tribe [brother and sister]
blue from sea tribe
red and pink from air tribe [brother and sister]
Quote:
What are you talkin' about?
That's part of a tribe system that the Goseiger's had. GoseiBlack & GoseiYellow were from the Landick (Land) Tribe, GoseiRed & Gosei Pink were from the Skick (Sky) Tribe and Goseiblue was from the Seaick (Sea) Tribe
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply