Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/28/08, 06:32 PM   #13
LePage
Ranger In Training

Our Yellow Ranger: https://www.nowcasting.com/actor/pop...rID=fitchlover
LePage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/29/08, 01:05 PM   #14
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

PowerOnyx, what was the point in that?
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/29/08, 06:35 PM   #15
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Any ways...

Theme 1 sounded the best IMO. The beginning finger guitar was annoying, but the rest of solid.

Heidi has the looks. That's for sure. But does she posses the acting skills? That's my MAIN concern at the moment.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/30/08, 09:11 AM   #16
DarkRanger99
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
PowerOnyx, what was the point in that?
I guess he wasn't sure if People haven't seen Go-onger yet.
DarkRanger99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/30/08, 03:34 PM   #17
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Yeah, but it's not like the people who haven't seen it don't know where to look to find information on it. My biggest issue though was the size of the pictures.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/30/08, 05:22 PM   #18
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRanger99 View Post
I guess he wasn't sure if People haven't seen Go-onger yet.
Exactly! I know that some Power Ranger fans do not watch Sentai. And sorry about the picture sizes. I got post happy with the series.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/08, 07:07 PM   #19
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Posted by Linear Ranger:
Quote:
I come with a gift. Thanks to my sources for getting me a giant size logo.

Click on the logo to view the full large version.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/08, 02:59 AM   #20
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

Following the events of Countdown to Destruction where universal domination was almost succeeded, Nasada established Terra Venture. (They are referenced throughout Lost Galaxy). Hoping to seek out a new world to inhabit with Earth's finest members. Trying to find a new planet as Earth was always a center for attack. While this was going on Lightspeed Rescue was born. A government based operation. Seeing as how Lightspeed had no Mystical Force or alien beings to help them, it is plausible that Lightspeed used the wreckage of zords from the past. They studied & built their technology from there. It is seen throughout the series that they are still experimenting with the technology. SPD brought together all worlds and species into a peaceful inhabitance. Run by all groups from each world, they participated to destroy any evil that threatened them. Time Force created a perfect society bent on keeping the aspect of evil dormant. Seeing as how the ME leader was destroyed in Zeo only to have it's generals (Venjix being one of them) return to try to destroy again, RPM fits in perfectly. Thus the events of RPM take place after SPD & will lead to the future of Time Force. As Corinth city embraces Terra Ventures domed city scenario to keep a perfect society from pollution & destruction. So it is possible that after the events of RPM - Time Force was created.

So this gives a nice time-line to RPM.

Let's hope Disney pays attention.

SPD-->RPM-->Time Force

---

What does Disney have to do to make a successful PR season like Saban?

Make RPM about a World War & not Monster-of-the-Week.

Also tweak Demo theme #1 and use it.

Place RPM in the correct PRU time-frame somewhere betwen 2046-3000. (SPD was 2025. Omega came from SPD future of 2045. Time Force was 3001).

Make sure to focus on all 7 Rangers during RPM season. (Don't ignore them like Dom in JF).

RPM is a combo of Turbo Lost Galaxy SPD.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply