Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/16/08, 10:15 PM   #11
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

or they bring back robot owl for pr 2009
Old 03/17/08, 08:48 PM   #12
DonDonP1
Putty Patroller

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
My source says PR 2009 is a go. He also mentioned they're not too fond of the talking Zords, but not sure if they can get around it.
Awesome!
DonDonP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/20/08, 08:04 AM   #13
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I've seen every episode dating back to Space Patrol Delta and I'm looking forward to my fifth straight series in a row. I have the all new jungle Fury so I'll get to check out the new adaption of Attack Ranger (Geki Ranger). I have a feeling that Power Rangers may yet have their best days ahead. I'd love to see Green and Black Ranger together in the Core five for a change instead of them swapping off or being an extra Ranger Color (Ninja Storm and Dino THunder both used Green or Black as an extra color. Mighty Morphin used GReen as the 6th color as well.) so this will be a nice change even if Green and Black are part of a 3 / 2 combo next year.

Love the Morphed Uniforms.

This will now mark Power Rangers XV. (I don't count Ailen Rangers since they are a sub series within MMPR)
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/20/08, 08:30 PM   #14
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simango View Post
Attack Ranger (Geki Ranger)
Whoever did your translating is wrong. It is Beast-Fist Squadron Gekiranger.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/08, 09:27 PM   #15
gyrobot
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simango View Post
I've seen every episode dating back to Space Patrol Delta and I'm looking forward to my fifth straight series in a row. I have the all new jungle Fury so I'll get to check out the new adaption of Attack Ranger (Geki Ranger). I have a feeling that Power Rangers may yet have their best days ahead. I'd love to see Green and Black Ranger together in the Core five for a change instead of them swapping off or being an extra Ranger Color (Ninja Storm and Dino THunder both used Green or Black as an extra color. Mighty Morphin used GReen as the 6th color as well.) so this will be a nice change even if Green and Black are part of a 3 / 2 combo next year.

Love the Morphed Uniforms.

This will now mark Power Rangers XV. (I don't count Ailen Rangers since they are a sub series within MMPR)
The Alien rangers are essentially proper Kakuranger forms (they have the Kakuranger suits). It is basically ending the use of Zyuranger suits. Shame there wasnt a Abaranger and Zyuranger crossover for nolstalga's sake (except Abaranger is pure dinosaurs.)
gyrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/08, 02:46 PM   #16
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simango
This will now mark Power Rangers XV.
I've seen you on HJU, haven't I?
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 12:10 PM   #17
RangerKing
Ranger In Training

This is such a relief. I really believe the animated form wouldn't do the series justice. I do believe that an animated series should be used to supplement the series. I cite a recent example that the upcoming J.K. Rowling Harry Potter encyclopedia will be used to create a series with a minimum of three seasons in an animated form. The series would expand on the material which wasn't present in the film series (I assume more backstory, etc). Such a series would do Power Rangers some good. For it to have some justice, it would require the show staff to pull double duty. Some excellent episodes would be a backstory on the Phantom Ranger, the fate of Dimitria, Tommy's ties to other rangers, Thrax's backstory and Rita's transformation to Mystic Mother.
RangerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 03:22 PM   #18
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

That actually would be a pretty damn cool idea.

But the whole series would have to be written by Jackie.
Old 04/06/08, 03:27 PM   #19
RangerKing
Ranger In Training

Or at least have her directing the course of the show with little outside influence in terms of story that isn't consistent with the current mythos.

But not having previous actors return to do VO? That would be a problem for older fans.
RangerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 04:00 PM   #20
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerKing
But not having previous actors return to do VO? That would be a problem for older fans.
Are you kidding? Tony Oliver doing Jason would rock! LOL
Post New ThreadReply