Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 08/05/08, 02:07 PM   #161
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

I really liked this episode, a lot.

The plot with Gabby, and her strive to becoming a dancer was respectively, okay. It wasn't something I would put in an episode like this, but it was still just okay. Nothing more, nothing less.

Moving onto the bigger side of the episode, the Phantom Beast are amazingly intimidating. Yeah, the names Whiger and Snapper are kinda lame, but names are names. I totally got chills down my back, when they made their entrance to Dai Shi. I just loved how Camille was prepared to fight, it made her character more tough (like she wasn't tough before ) I will however admit, Jellicas sudden death was a low, and I think she deserved to stick around a bit longer. Just a bit.

Not much to say this time, except that this episode again, was pretty enjoyable. I think the highlight, and I speak for all of us, was the great entrance of the Spirit Ranger's. A low 4/5. Namely for the fact that, the Gabby plot wasn't REALLY needed in this. But, because we got some Lily focus, that deserves points within itself.
Old 08/06/08, 12:40 PM   #162
LePage
Ranger In Training

Default Jungle Fury Feedback: Blue Ranger, Twin Danger

I give this a "3/5."

Pros:
- The Spirit Rangers fight. They look alot better when their fighting than when they are just standing.
- I like Luan, he seems like a more likeable Theo.
- I like Jarshi's lion growl, it actually makes him look imtimitating. Why couldn't they have done this all season long, it wouldn't make made look like a complete joke of a main villain.
- Master Phant's facial expression. Those were priceless.
- Dom's line when Theo tells them about Luan: "We're like night and day." "I like him already." Haha, burn.

Cons:
- Lily's line when she found out she accidently got Luan. "How embarrasing." That sounded sooooo monotone.
- How Casey and Lily got defeated by Dynamare quickly. One boomerage and they lose the Megazord that quickly. Man that made them look weak.
- "Breaking mirrors is bad luck.... for you." Casey, please do the world a favor and just don't talk. Like ever.
Old 08/07/08, 05:23 PM   #163
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

This was an awesome episode. And we finally got a Lily/Master Phant scene. It seems Disney listened to the fans who complained about the lack of having them together for Mace training. This episode with the two of them especially makes it all better now.

How does this scene make it better?
Lily & Phant DUAL MACE battle! AWESOME Scene!!!

Adding in a new character (Gabby) that the Rangers (but not the audience) knew can easily be overlooked because of this. We finally got the Lily/Master Phant focus that we were denied in EP 8.

And the acknowledgment that Dai Shi was keeping Jarrod trapped inside himself and even referred to it was (or seems to me) to be foreshadowing a certain future event that happened in Gekiranger. We'll see.

The Phantom Beasts are just...Awesome sauce!

Jellica was destroyed within literally a second. I guess she was still weak & recovering from what happened to her in the last episode. IDK.

The ending was great. Love the Spirit Rangers intro as the ender.

Casey: "They're Power Rangers!" END

This episode is how Disney SHOULD ALWAYS write Power Rangers.

If the Spirit Rangers are the only team-up this year I'll be happy with it. No need to add a previous season to Jungle Fury if we have 3 American made characters to work with from now until the ending.

Don't try to fix what ain't broken Disney!

GREAT JOB!
Old 09/14/08, 04:26 PM   #164
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I saw this episode recently and I liked how Disney adapted Wolf Rager's entry for Jungle Fury. It was almost as solid as Tyzon's adaption for Operation Overdrive.

I was a little worried they might screw this one up. I hope they don't blow RJ's story for our version. At least they didn't force Wolf Ranger into Jungle Fury.
Old 09/14/08, 04:39 PM   #165
Sakura3
Power Ranger

First entry for RJ as Wolf Ranger. Liked the Wolf Pride Megazord. Apart from Casey's fight with RJ I really enjoyed this episode. 4.5 out of 5. I wonder if Dai Shi is getting ready to bolt.
Old 09/14/08, 04:44 PM   #166
Sakura3
Power Ranger

This episode was pretty solid actually two weeks ago. I like where Jungle Fury is going. As was the case with Operation Overdrive ast year this show is getting better every week. I'll watch the rest on ABC.
Old 09/14/08, 04:51 PM   #167
Sakura3
Power Ranger

Saw this on September 13 on ABC. I liked this episode myself but I felt that Dom's entry as White Rino was a bit rushed. They should have waited at least a full episode or even two to work it in like they did for RJ. Now that Dom is White Rhino I'm looking forward to the rest of Jungle Fury.
Old 09/22/08, 03:08 PM   #168
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

In case people are wondering... Yes, I merged all of the current Jungle Fury feedback threads because of the lack of discussion. Once things pick up (hopefully once Dragon Knight airs), we might go back to full threaded discussions, but for now I think this best. If any of the mods disagree, PM me I guess. I'm gonna make a new thread for the final stretch of the series. So might as well close this.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread