Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/08/06, 03:55 PM   #1
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

Default Wild Zords

Were there too many wild zords used? Just enough? maybe not even enough. (if that's possible)

What do you think. post what you think on this here in this thread.
Mini Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/06, 03:55 PM   #2
Zero
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Wild Zords

Yeah, there were many but I think this is cool, specially in WFīs case because they could do different combinations of the zords

I was counting in my head and the result was 16 zords excluding the ones who form Animus, please correct me if I forget someone, Iīm not sure if itīs the season with the biggest number of zords. (Boukenger already have 13 confirmed, couting BoukenSilverīs 3 mechas)
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/06, 03:55 PM   #3
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

I'd probably agree with that. The wild force being the season with the most zords that is.
Old 06/09/06, 03:55 PM   #4
Tazz Davis
Putty Patroller

i can count 22 including the original 5
Tazz Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/06, 03:55 PM   #5
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

Crikey. That is a lot lol. I would have liked to have seen the predazord made but with both sharks as the arms and possibly the wolf zord somewhere else but the wolf doesn't have to be on it though.
Old 06/11/06, 03:55 PM   #6
Tazz Davis
Putty Patroller

two sharks would have been kick ass as arms
Tazz Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/06, 03:55 PM   #7
Mini Man
Putty Patroller

Lol. I just thought that it should of been predazord shark mode, being the one i suggested and have the wolf zord be attached to the back of the megazord, then I would have the predazord mega shark mode and it will be the same as the other shark mode but wit the saw shark attaching to the wolf's mouth, and acting as some tail whip weapon or something. Or it could be attached there and then the wolf zord/saw shark zord detach and become a sword or other weapon.
Old 06/09/17, 04:45 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Man View Post
Were there too many wild zords used? Just enough? maybe not even enough. (if that's possible)

What do you think. post what you think on this here in this thread.
I thought there were a lot of zords but it still wasn't enough I'll explain why in 1 of my later responses in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah, there were many but I think this is cool, specially in WFīs case because they could do different combinations of the zords

I was counting in my head and the result was 16 zords excluding the ones who form Animus, please correct me if I forget someone, Iīm not sure if itīs the season with the biggest number of zords. (Boukenger already have 13 confirmed, couting BoukenSilverīs 3 mechas)
yes there were a lot of zords but I thought it was fine since that was the whole point of the season to have a lot of zords since that way they could do various combinations and I don't know if it's the biggest zord count or not among the seasons let's see shall we?

Wild Force
  1. Tiger
  2. Bison
  3. Shark
  4. Eagle
  5. Lion
  6. Elephant
  7. Giraffe
  8. Polar Bear
  9. Black Bear
  10. Gorilla
  11. Wolf
  12. Hammerhead
  13. Alligator
  14. Rhino
  15. Armadillo
  16. Falcon

Overdrive
  1. Black's Speed Driver
  2. Pink's Sub Driver
  3. Blue's Gyro Driver
  4. Yellow's Dozer Driver
  5. Red's Dump Driver
  6. Drill Driver (Red's)
  7. Shovel Driver (Pink's)
  8. Cement Driver (Blue's)
  9. Crane Driver (Black's)
  10. Sonic Streaker (Red's)
  11. Flashpoint Fire Truck
  12. Rescue Runner 1
  13. Rescue Runner 2
  14. Battlefleet 1
  15. Battlefleet 2
  16. Battlefleet 3
  17. Battlefleet 4
  18. Battlefleet 5

RPM
  1. Eagle Racer
  2. Lion Hauler
  3. Bear Crawler
  4. Tail Spinner
  5. Wolf Cruiser
  6. Croc Carrier
  7. Falconzord
  8. Tiger Jet
  9. Whalezord
  10. Paleozord 1
  11. Paleozord 2
  12. Paleozord 3

Samurai
  1. Bear
  2. Turtle
  3. Dragon
  4. Ape
  5. Lion
  6. Beetle
  7. Swordfish
  8. Tiger
  9. Octo
  10. Clawzord
  11. Lightzord
  12. Sharkzord
  13. Bullzord

Megaforce
  1. Snake
  2. Phoenix
  3. Shark
  4. Tiger
  5. Phoenix
  6. Skyzord 1
  7. Skyzord 2
  8. Skyzord 3
  9. Landlord 1
  10. Landlord 2
  11. Landlord 3
  12. Seazord 1
  13. Seazord 2
  14. Seazord 3
  15. Lionzord
  16. Knightzord 1
  17. Knightzord 2
  18. Ultra Changezord
  19. Crocodile
  20. Rhino Beetle
  21. Dolphin
  22. Elephant
  23. Gosei Bird

Super Megaforce
  1. Racer
  2. Sub
  3. Jet
  4. Wheeler
  5. Ship
  6. Delta Runner
  7. Mystic Dragon
  8. Lion
  9. Ninjazord
  10. Q-Rex
  11. Turbo Falconzord
  12. Mega Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Davis View Post
i can count 22 including the original 5
I don't know where the 22 is coming from since even counting Soul Bird which isn't included in my list you can see where my count is at for the Wildzords... unless I'm missing some I know I didn't count the Animus zords but that was done intentionally.

Quote:
That is a lot lol. I would have liked to have seen the predazord made but with both sharks as the arms and possibly the wolf zord somewhere else but the wolf doesn't have to be on it though.
yea no matter how you look at it the zords we had during Wild Force were definitely a lot that's for sure. I definitely thought it would've been awesome if we had the Predazord with the Hammerhead and with the Blue Ranger's Shark as arms that would've been cool I definitely thought it would've been interesting if we saw some more interesting combinations such as for example the Isis Megazord with the Blue Ranger's Sharkzord and the White Ranger's Tigerzord and them using the Elephantzord in Sword and Shield Mode not to mention I thought it'd be neat if we saw Animus in Striker Mode while having the one bear for its left arm/hand that would've been awesome as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Davis View Post
two sharks would have been kick *** as arms
yes yes that would've.

Quote:
I just thought that it should of been predazord shark mode, being the one i suggested and have the wolf zord be attached to the back of the megazord, then I would have the predazord mega shark mode and it will be the same as the other shark mode but wit the saw shark attaching to the wolf's mouth, and acting as some tail whip weapon or something. Or it could be attached there and then the wolf zord/saw shark zord detach and become a sword or other weapon.
yea some of those would've been interesting but I think certain zords could only be in certain arrangements meaning the Wolfzord could only be an arm and nothing else same with the Tigerzord, Sharkzords, Bearzords and Giraffezord it would've been nice if they could've done more but it just wouldn't have been possible but it would've been nice if they had another larger animal so that it could form as new legs that way we could've seen the Wild Force Megazord, the Kongazord, the Isis Megazord and Animus all in action at the same time now that would've been awesome to see.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/17, 09:38 PM   #9
Wild Force Rider
Putty Patroller

I think it worked best in Wild Force. Since we never saw so many different zords. They just copied it too much in later series and it doesn't mean as much now.
Wild Force Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/17, 09:40 PM   #10
Turbo Black
Comic Relief

They definitely went too crazy with the Zords. What is worse, is that it set a troubling trend that really has taken a lot of the fun out of zord battiles.
Turbo Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply