Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/23/16, 06:05 PM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red 2

They could do a "Forever Red 2" without using all 20 Reds.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/16, 06:07 PM   #22
Rangerlord
Power Ranger

I would rather see all 20 plus Reds teaming up though. Even if some just had cameos. This was one of the things that made the first team up fun.
Rangerlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 12:23 PM   #23
Eradicator
Comic Relief

There will never be another "Forever Red" . It was a one time.thing that will never be done again.
Eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 12:26 PM   #24
Cassidy Casablancas
Ranger In Training

Forever Red is so overrated! They never explained how Jason, TJ, and Tommy got their powers back. Eric wasn't a Red Ranger. Surpenterra was never buried on the moon. And there was never a General Venjix. The Wild Rider was also a lame way to save the day.
Cassidy Casablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 12:32 PM   #25
Tommy Angel
Ranger In Training

I would bring back Lothor. He would make things fun.
Tommy Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 03:24 PM   #26
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Casablancas View Post
Forever Red is so overrated! They never explained how Jason, TJ, and Tommy got their powers back. Eric wasn't a Red Ranger. Surpenterra was never buried on the moon. And there was never a General Venjix. The Wild Rider was also a lame way to save the day.
First off Tomy's Zeo powers needed no explanation since they were never shown to be destroyed.

I do agree with you in regards to Jason's powers but T.J's Turbo powers did not need an explanation since they were not destroyed their previous connection to them was just disabled due to Dark Specter attacking Eltar.

I agree that Eric isn't a Red Ranger he may be red in color but he's not a Red Ranger but how do we know Serpentera couldn't be buried on the Moon? How do you think Rita and Zedd would've gotten back from the M-51 Galaxy? Exactly via Serpentera so it's clear they would have traveled back in it, it lost power on the Moon like it usually would and Zedd likely had enough of it so either he buried it or someone else did.

I also agree with you that I didn't like the idea of the Wild Force Rider destroying Serpentera.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 03:37 PM   #27
White Tiger Fan
Power Ranger

Serpentera crashed into the Moon during "Scorpion Rain". Jason got his powers back from the evil Red Ranger in the comics. TJ got his powers back from Lighting Cruiser. Just like Justin did with Mountain Blaster. The Zeo Powers were never lost. They were supposed to have a big Megazord battle but there wasn't the budget for it.
White Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 03:39 PM   #28
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Bandai paid for the effects on the final scene on the stipulation that the Wild Rider be used. Its why Wild Rider wss given to the Rangers by Animus. As Jonathon felt it was powerful enough to defeat Surpentera due to being a gift from a god.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 06:29 PM   #29
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
Serpentera crashed into the Moon during "Scorpion Rain". Jason got his powers back from the evil Red Ranger in the comics. TJ got his powers back from Lighting Cruiser. Just like Justin did with Mountain Blaster. The Zeo Powers were never lost. They were supposed to have a big Megazord battle but there wasn't the budget for it.
Scorpion Rain is just a fan thing yes it's true Amit included elements from it but there's no official statement on it being in continuity with the series and if it was in continuity with the series the Zeo powers would be destroyed but in the case of Jason's powers that has never been proven just someone claiming that Amit had claimed that but now backtracks on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Bandai paid for the effects on the final scene on the stipulation that the Wild Rider be used. Its why Wild Rider wss given to the Rangers by Animus. As Jonathon felt it was powerful enough to defeat Surpentera due to being a gift from a god.
actually it was Amit who had claimed that it was his idea to have Animus give the Wild Force Rider to Cole.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 08:27 PM   #30
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I agree that fan fics can't dictate what happens on the show. I don't know why they had so many potholes. I did like seeing Tommy and Jason again. The bad part was how much of a jerk Jason was. They better not have him act like that again.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply