Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/11/16, 11:13 AM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default But really

but really what was the culprit of the cancelation of the show? and I felt bad in SEpt 1996 when it was taken off.

in defending dark heart, they had to kill Grimlord to free Tyler STeele, why didnt they let them Kill Grimlord, he was such a creep I would have wanted to see it.
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/16, 11:27 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: But really

because they wanted to keep Grimlord around for the next season since I'm sure they knew they were going to be using Oraclon, Despera and them for the second season and Oraclon didn't have a body except for that one fight so they wanted to have an evil leader that could actually walk around in both realities.

and in the case of the cancellation of the show no one really knows the true reason but the best guess that I can give you is because of footage reasons since it was adapted from a Japanese series called Metal Heroes and there weren't many options left so that they could give one of the other suits to Kaitlin and they probably didn't want to keep on creating new footage for it either since pretty much all of the Metal Heroes stuff in regards to suits that it is likely would've been unusable.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/17, 11:53 PM   #3
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Default Re: But really

The show was cancelled and was not really all that successful. Kenner's toys did not sell well at all. The Metal Hero footage was old. And there was no other series to adapt. They moved on to other projects like Beetleborgs and Mystic Knights.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply