Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/15/11, 10:40 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default "There Goes The Brides" Dicussion

I liked the way they tricked us in the beginning. Where you thought the Nighloks we're going to the Ranger's diversion. Only to have them take another woman.

I liked the twist where the Rangers tricked the Nighloks at the end. It was very smart. As at first I thought the Rangers plan was stupid. Its good to see that the writers actually thought things out.

Its nice that we got some much needed depth for the villains. As the female Nighlok seems to have a past. Deker looks pretty interesting. It will be interesting to see if he is connected to Cole.

It was funny to see Bulk and Spike finally interact with the Samurai Rangers in some way.

I almost didn't think we needed a Zord battle this episode. But the fight was fine for what it was. Good to see them use the two new zord modes in the same fight.

The mentor continues to be out of place. His lines are too wooden. i don't know if its the actor or just how he is being directed. But this is probably one of my favorite episodes thus far.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/11, 04:24 PM   #2
Vickram101
Putty Patroller

Send a message via Skype™ to Vickram101
Default RE: "There Goes The Brides" Dicussion

To me it was ok, butÂ****Â****I still have hope the PRS can get better.
Old 03/16/11, 04:34 PM   #3
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Female Nighlok? You mean Dayu? She had the exact same name in Shinkenger. Mia's due a decent focus episode later on involving her.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/11, 05:05 PM   #4
Mnikolic
Comic Relief

This season keeps getting better and better with each episode. I can't wait for the next one! Because this one was PERFECT!
Mnikolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/11, 10:11 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifiend
Female Nighlok? You mean Dayu? She had the exact same name in Shinkenger. Mia's due a decent focus episode later on involving her.
Yeah it always takes me awhile to get the villain's names straight. Especially the villains from the Sentai. Which tend to look more generic.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply