Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 09/19/05, 05:59 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

I have managed to upload a good portion of some of the pics we lost. I created an archives album for them. Now I have begun the long process of moving the pics to the proper albums. In light of this new project and other factors I would like to expand my admin staff. If you are interested in admining Ranger Gallery email me at the address below. Its not too hard and we already got some good admins on staff. All you need to do is aprove pic uploads ( which isn't hard when we work as a team) and make sure things are in the right albums. You would also police comments and make sure things were apropiate ( I'm not that strict but stuff like death threats, extreme sexual pics, and comments need to be deleted). In adition to all this, you would help place pics in the archives forum to where they belong ( you wouldn't have to do the whole thing at once as I know it will take time). I am not looking for people to dedicate their lives to Ranger Gallery, I just want people that our serious about helping. Don't take things personal if you are not selected.

tuxedodragon@aol.com
Old 09/19/05, 06:29 PM   #2
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

I HAVE TIME
Post New ThreadClosed Thread