Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/23/10, 12:09 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default The interchangability of zords

It seems like in the last several years....Zord battles have become much more interchangable in PR. The zords just aren't as distinguishable or memorable. They have become pretty formulac actually. Since every year we get all these megazords and auxillary zords. Megazord battles just aren't what they used to be. Not that there bad, but they don't feel as special as they did in the old days. The older seasons took care in introducing the zords with long entrance sequences. This helped the viewer to identify with those zords. Nowadays zords are just harder to follow and zord battles become forgetable. Thats not to say that I don't enjoy zord battles, its just something I noticed. Its interesting though, when PR first started the zord battles were very important to me. But now I am more interested in the story of the episode. If an episode as a good story and no zord battle, I don't feel as disapointed as I once did during the old days.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply