Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/17/14, 10:21 PM   #11
TerrorToad90
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: If you're having abad thing read thsi to cheer up

I knew MingyMongo was on crack!

NinjaReddo: PRDude is referring to when he wrote that post saying that he was leaving and everyone flamed him for being "arrogant."
Old 11/17/14, 10:22 PM   #12
MIChaos90
Shadow Ranger

Well this seems like a nice PR board with friendly people round here....I wonder if i can keep on the good side of most people round here.
Old 11/17/14, 10:22 PM   #13
MingyMingyJongo90
Shadow Ranger

Tell me if this is odd. More than half of these dang messages on this topic are about a fight. Hmm, this seems to happen a lot. Anyoway, the "editoiral" thing was supoosed to be funny. I hope you didn't think I thought I was really on crack. I just thought the bpard needed a sense of humor. The only funny message taht I've seen for the past week were Ray's. That's pathetic when an admin has to waste 2 whole topics to say soemthing funny and make teh board better. Oh well. It's funnier the second time arround. And if you only posted to yell at soembody (i.e. Frax, Terror Toad) please read it and if you already have read again.
Old 11/17/14, 10:23 PM   #14
X1 Mask90
Shadow Ranger

Be the change you want to see mingy

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE OFF TOPIC POSTS, THEN DON'T POST OR PROVOKE PEOPLE INTO MAKING THEM. EVER HEARD OF SOMETHING CALLED HIPPOCRASY?
Old 11/17/14, 10:23 PM   #15
MingyMingyJongo90
Shadow Ranger

Lemme guess, you didn't read the entire post didja? THJIS WAS A JOKE! AND YOU SA(ID YOURSELF YOUR A HYPPOCRIT TOO! AND HOW WOULD PEOPLE REALIZE THEY ARE POSTING TOO MANY OT'S IF KNOW ONE TELLS THEM. And oit wasn't and OT because I meantioned PR twioce. So :b .
Old 11/17/14, 10:24 PM   #16
X1 Mask90
Shadow Ranger

When I said I was a hippocrit, I was reffering to only the topic I was speaking about. I don't use hippcrit as a global term, more of a local one.

On this board there are three catergories: The non-idiots, the parrots, and the idiots. You sir, are an idiot. And quit picking on my man TerrorToad.

There's only 2 people on the board I dislike right now: You for being annoying and picking on my man TerrorToad, and NinjaReddo for trying to drown us in bullshit. TimeBlue has his own catergory.

By the way, you speak of good sig files? yours really blows.

Have an infuckingcredably nice day now.

Sincerely
X1
Old 11/17/14, 10:24 PM   #17
Super Saiyajin Rob
Shadow Ranger

Well I usually don't talk much here so I hope I haven't caused any annoyance to anyone when I speak, so I hope i'm cool with most of you. X1 Mask lol on the infuckingcredably day thing lol
Old 11/17/14, 10:25 PM   #18
TerrorToad90
Shadow Ranger

Thanks for the backup, X1.
Old 11/17/14, 10:25 PM   #19
MingyMingyJongo90
Shadow Ranger

What the heck is wrong with you people? For the last time Terror Toad picked on me first!

Messaage 1 by me: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, how about:

Nadira; Stop being a dumb charcter on TimeForce.

Terror Toad: Do I know you?

Eric nad Eric_Meyers: You are too cool (Eric_Mayers the person on teh baords is cool because he has Eric in his name).

Frax2001AD: Do you have 2001 posts on the board? And don't gte so worked baout little things.

X1 Mask: MORE ICONS!

PRDUDE: What up? Oh yeah, best sig.

I'm hungry, oh yeah more commands, er fixures:

RangerX: Please add more reviews (on anything you see).

Timeblue: Same as Terror Toad and Frax.

Delta Red: Hi

MingyMingyJongo (hey that's me): You rule!

[]

One day I will live again. I shall bring Grunty to her throne. I will crush Mumbo, Banjo and Kazooie. Wait, what's that? Oops, did I say that too loud?

Message 2 by Terror Toad: Mingy, be quiet now. And no, you don't know me

Message 3 (skip a few) by me: How do you know that? What if I ma your friend from school and neither one knows the other like PR and we end up posting on the exact same board and now we think we are 2 differnet people taht don't know each other. Or not. Your telling me in that entire post I just made you didn't laugh once. Even a chuckle. No? You're mean:

Terror Toad: Stop being mean.

Pause for a sec. This post was meant as a joke. he obviously didn't read any other posts by me foree it was quite obvious. It wasn't even directly to him.

Message 4 (skip a few) by me (in response to Frax 2001AD:Frax2001AD: Cool and nice. You reminds me of me. Always getting mad easily but then you realize you didn't wanted to get all mad. Then you apolozie politely. You have good character. Can I be your fwiend? One day I will live again. I shall bring Grunty to her throne. I will crush Mumbo, Banjo and Kazooie. Wait, what's that? Oops, did I say that too loud?

Pause again. What the heck? terror Toad shouldn't even had read this. It wastn'yt any of his beaswax to listen to me and Frax "talking". The dang evesdropper. Well at least he didn't say anything about it- oh wait he did:

Meesage 6 by Terror Toad: Mingy: What kind of a dumb question is that? Can I be your friend? Mingy, in life, asking for friendship with another is like asking for dog shit. Don't ask to be his friend, just do it.

I know you don't know me or that you are my friend because I don't have idiots like you as friends. Simple as that. And no I'm not mean.

There ya go. End of story. I got mad. In life you do sometimes need to ask for freinds. If you are really good friends with somebody but you aren't sure they are it's polite to ask. It's better than storming in and saying "Blah blah blah. Hey I can do taht- I'm your friend", without even knowing. He got me mad, cause I do have quite a bit of friends. And I did ask to be fiends with quite a bit. For example this is a true story, I'll disguise my friends name with X:

Okay, X was a new kid in school. I introduced myself and we hung out but by the influence of anotehr friend he turned to hate me. But every day I told him something funny, and earned his friendship bit by bit. Then I just entered as a friend and that is not what he understood me as so I had to earn everything back and than I asked will you be my friend and he said yes. To be honest, me and him, are really good friends. Don't know best (I only met him this year), maybe 2cnd or third best though.

I met many others the same way. I know everyone in my grade and about half the people in the grade below me. There are, I think, 157 kids in my grade. So that's my story, thar ya go. Oh and if that is the only reason your mad at me your mean. Look, if by the influence of a friend X saw me as an enemy and now we are really good frineds, than by the influence of Terror Toad you may be becoming an enemy with someone who is really good. Man, X1Mask I always thought you were cool. When I first came here I was amazed at your origanal space ranger. As you remember I aksed you myself for a picture with Ransik and stuff. I guess I'll never get it all because someone was mean to me. :( Well sorry X1Mask I hurt your friend, but he hurt me too. I aplolized he didn't. He started it I was defending myself. I can't make your desicions for you but i hope you'll at least be my friend. I'm not saying to maike a shrine or me and putting Terror Toad as idiotic but i'm just sasking you to at least not dis me just because your friend was offended by me. Like I said, I did nothing but defend myself and apolozied. :( I just ask for forgiveness.
Old 11/17/14, 10:26 PM   #20
X1 Mask90
Shadow Ranger

As a general rule, don't tell people you're funny. Let them figure it out However, often after that you are expected to perform on cue to make everyone laugh. It gets annoying, but it gets you mad amounts of girls too I know from experience. And i find it hard to hold an animostiy towards people too, I tend to forgive people easily. Maybe we'll all be the happy PRC family we once were.

And no, I'm not gay

Post New ThreadReply