Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/29/14, 08:07 PM   #1
Jacen Solo
Putty Patroller

Default Did Commander Stanton know the Rangers' identities?

He seemed pretty lenient toward Mike when he returned from his long absence. He and Renier must have known something was up with Kai and Mike.

And at the end of the finale when Leo's helmet was busted up, it appeared that Stanton recognized him, and was not all that surprised.
Jacen Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/14, 08:08 PM   #2
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Default Re: Did Commander Stanton know the Rangers' identities?

The Rangers never revealed their identities, but whether Stanton had guessed it or not, they were revealed in the finale. Mike was exposed when he got hospitalised after the destruction of the Magna Defender powers. Karone, Maya, Damon and Kai got revealed when they missed the evacuation shuttles (they used the Jet Jammers instead). Leo was AWOL too and that fight footage exposed Leo's identity. Kendrix's identity was probably compromised when she was killed.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/14, 08:09 PM   #3
Jiemusu
Shadow Ranger

Stanton just seems like one of those guys that knows alot more than he lets on.
Old 11/30/14, 02:11 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

No I don't believe Stanton himself but I do know the High Council might have had some idea especially Reiner herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifiend90 View Post
The Rangers never revealed their identities, but whether Stanton had guessed it or not, they were revealed in the finale. Mike was exposed when he got hospitalised after the destruction of the Magna Defender powers. Karone, Maya, Damon and Kai got revealed when they missed the evacuation shuttles (they used the Jet Jammers instead). Leo was AWOL too and that fight footage exposed Leo's identity. Kendrix's identity was probably compromised when she was killed.
True they never revealed their identities but just because a lot of that stuff happened in the 3-part finalé you can't expect everyone to put together that they are Power Rangers. I'm sure a lot of those people came from Angel Grove and those citizens were known for being clueless.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/14, 02:55 PM   #5
Karone White Tiger
Putty Patroller

No Stanton didn't know the identities of the Rangers I'm fairly confident on that but I do believe the High Council did know something but how much she knew is hard to say.
Karone White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply