Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/23/11, 03:32 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default What Metal Hero Shows would you have liked to see adapted into VR Troopers

For starters there's obviously B-Fighter, and B-fighter Kabuto

I also would have liked to have seen Sharivan, and Gavan be adapted with JB as Gavan, and Kaitlin as Sharivan.

Another one I would have liked to see is Juspion since the hero fights giant monsters.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/23/11, 10:58 PM   #2
GSXT
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to GSXT
Default Re: What Metal Hero Shows would you have liked to see adapted into VR Troopers

i like see jiban , janperson as vr troopers
Old 07/25/11, 12:42 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: What Metal Hero Shows would you have liked to see adapted into VR Troopers

B-Fighter seems like a natural fit. Seeing how it was supposedly an option for VR Troopers Season 3 at some point.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/29/11, 09:39 AM   #4
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Plus B-Fighter was the only option if they wanted to keep Kaitlin. None of the other series have a female armoured hero.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/29/11, 10:09 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Plus B-Fighter was the only option if they wanted to keep Kaitlin. None of the other series have a female armoured hero.
Not necessarily Blue Swat, and Solbrain have female members, so does Jiraiya but very few characters good or evil have full body costumes.

Plus with the exception of Alien Rangers up until Ninja Storm they had no problem making yellow rangers female so they could have done something similar in VR Troopers

That and this may sound weird but for me it's not necessarily about more seasons but having more Troopers like if they adapted other Metal Hero shows as a way to bring in more members.
Old 08/11/11, 09:52 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I has an idea in which new American version of Metal Heroes came to America in the form of TV or DVD movies which to be use introduce them before making them members of a new version of VR Troopers.

Last edited by mbozzo; 10/08/11 at 09:56 PM.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/12/11, 11:49 PM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
I has an idea in which new American version of Metal Heroes came yo America in the form of TV or DVD movies which to be use introduce them before making them members of a new version of VR Troopers.
That would be cool.

Seems like it would be expensive though.
Post New ThreadReply