Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/29/10, 11:54 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Do Do you mind the show staying in New Zealand?

During the first 10 years of Power Rangers, the show was shot in Velenica, California. From year 11-17...production moved to New Zealand. With Saban's buyout of the show...Some people thought that maybe production would return to stateside. But its already been announced that production will resume in New Zealand. Does this dissapoint you?

For nostalgia, I'd love to see filming return to Valencia. But it just isn't realistic. Production is cheaper in NZ. It makes far more sense to shoot there. It also allows them to produce a higher quality show. Since they'd have to cut the budget to shoot in the states. We are getting 40 episodes, so shooting in NZ is important. As long as the writing and acting is good...It doesn't matter where they film. NZ is actually a great place to shoot anyway. It is a good move by Saban Brands to keep production there.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/10, 11:56 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: Do Do you mind the show staying in New Zealand?

I don't care as long as those idiot Kiwi actors stop doing fake American accents. Either they hire local actors who speak with their natural accent or import actors who can actually speak with an American accent.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/10, 11:56 PM   #3
Terry
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Do Do you mind the show staying in New Zealand?

I don't mind where it is filmed although I would prefer it if it was filmed in the US with American actors.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply