Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/23/14, 02:44 PM   #1
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default What happened to the Dragon Coin?

If the White Ranger Coin was brand new, happened to the Dragon Coin?
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 02:45 PM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: What happened to the Dragon Coin?

Probably put in storage until around the time of Super Megaforce.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 02:48 PM   #3
Kilobyte
Ranger In Training

I always thought that was a little wierd. But I guess Super Megaforce shows that its still around..
Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 03:01 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed Super Megaforce shows that the original Green Coin is still around and in power but before that the last that we saw of it was when the Wizard of Deception had re-created the powers.

However I do like I believe it was PRangerX's theory where he stated that it's possible that once Rita was purified she canceled the Green Candle spell on the coin which would have brought the coin back to full power.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 05:23 PM   #5
Sentai Master
Ranger In Training

Like some of you have said, it was a bit confusing when the change over happened. Especially when you found out Ninjor made the power coins. But Super Megaforce eases a lot of those doubts.
Sentai Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 05:59 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

to be fair it was never really indicated that Zordon had anything to do with the Coins.
Old 12/23/14, 06:02 PM   #7
Sailor Chaos
Comic Relief

I think Tommy lost the green coin. But got a new one when he got his powers back in Super Mega Force
Sailor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 06:18 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Chaos View Post
I think Tommy lost the green coin. But got a new one when he got his powers back in Super Mega Force
I don't think so.
The coin couldn't be lost since it was just drained and not destroyed so he likely would have kept it around as a keepsake much like Adam did with his Mastodon Coin.
Old 12/23/14, 06:06 PM   #9
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

I thought it made no sense for Tommy to have his Green Powers again. They can't make up their mind what powers he has. He had Red in "Forever Red" but not in DT. Yes we know he lost the Black Powers at the end of DT. But now he suddenly is the Green Ranger. What happened him losing his powers "forever" in season 2. I guess Eltarians have a different deffinition of forever.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/14, 06:24 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I thought it made no sense for Tommy to have his Green Powers again. They can't make up their mind what powers he has. He had Red in "Forever Red" but not in DT. Yes we know he lost the Black Powers at the end of DT. But now he suddenly is the Green Ranger. What happened him losing his powers "forever" in season 2. I guess Eltarians have a different deffinition of forever.
Of course it made sense since Tommy was more well known as a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger and the Green Coin was his first power ever so it was a nostalgic choice on his part to go with the power.

Yes he was Zeo Ranger V in "Forever Red" but that was because it was a mission for Red Rangers only.

Yes he wasn't a Ranger anymore in DT but that was because something happened that resulted in him losing his powers either that or he just opted to not take anything with him.

Tommy never lost his powers forever in Season 2 and besides Zordon was always saying that about something but it was more like a case of a battery issue. Once you drain all of a battery's energy you can't use it anymore until you get a new battery. In this case something happened that allowed the Green Coin to be re-energized and it really could be any number of things. Zordon's wave energized it to the point it broke Rita's spell on it.
Rita canceled the spell on the coin which negated any draining issues with it.
Ninjor was found again and he restored it back to normal and made it so Rita's spell wasn't affecting it anymore.
Someone found a fix for it either on Earth, Eltar, Aquitar or wherever.
It's possible Karone might have heard of a way to fix it due to Rita's big mouth.
Post New ThreadReply