Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/28/05, 05:48 PM   #41
Krybot
Shadow Ranger

I bet shadow has a odd battlizer cause he already has one directly on his suit.
Old 10/29/05, 03:06 PM   #42
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Krybot@Oct 28 2005, 09:48 PM
I bet shadow has a odd battlizer cause he already has one directly on his suit.
it odd. you said shadow has battle arrmor?

where?
Old 10/29/05, 10:30 PM   #43
S.P.D. Red Ranger
Comic Relief

Basicly, Every Idea in this thread I find stupid, Ryu's however, Has a point, Bandai should make toys that are in the show and stop making useless crap.
S.P.D. Red Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/05, 06:33 PM   #44
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger@Oct 30 2005, 02:30 AM
Basicly, Every Idea in this thread I find stupid, Ryu's however, Has a point, Bandai should make toys that are in the show and stop making useless crap.
i agree
Old 11/10/05, 11:20 PM   #45
S.P.D. Red Ranger
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally posted by LUNAR WOLF22+Nov 10 2005, 11:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LUNAR WOLF22 @ Nov 10 2005, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-S.P.D. Red Ranger@Oct 30 2005, 02:30 AM
i agree [/b][/quote]
<_< So you agree with me when I said your ideas are stupid.
S.P.D. Red Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/05, 01:12 PM   #46
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by S.P.D. Red Ranger+Nov 11 2005, 04:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.P.D. Red Ranger @ Nov 11 2005, 04:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by LUNAR WOLF22@Nov 10 2005, 11:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-S.P.D. Red Ranger
Quote:
@Oct 30 2005, 02:30 AM

i agree
<_< So you agree with me when I said your ideas are stupid. [/b][/quote]
i agree with what you said Bandai should make toys that are in the show and stop making useless crap. B) B) and my ideas are not stupid there kooooooooool B) B) .
Old 05/19/12, 01:15 PM   #47
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Mighty Battlized Power Ranger

Mod's Note I came across this thread recently and I'm resurrecting it from the dead however keep in mind that all previous posts had been done while it was on yuku as well as ezboard so a lot of the posts are so old that most of the users within this thread aren't available anymore even though it's treated as if they're registered. However I'll still reply to their points regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Tommy Oliver View Post
Okay, I don't get it. PR has, in the past, re-used costumes, like the Power Rangers In Space suits for the S.P.D. A-Squad. What was up with that? Then, this was the most dumb idea for a Ninja Storm figure I have EVER heard, take the Ninjor transforming figure and re-paint him into "Ninjakon" or something like that. That didn't even appear in the show, and THANK GOD! And now, we have your all new S.P.D. bike, taken right from NINJA STORM!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! Oh yeah, omega would look awsome with a new battleizer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Thats because PR has a small budget and has to make due with what it has. The thing that made PR so attractive to produce in the early days was its low cast to produce. Since they rely on Toei Footage from Japan, the show can be very inexpensive to produce ( yet make a lot of money in toy sales). They don't want to spend a fortune to produce the show, they just don't have the budget. SPD went over budget has it is. Which is why Sam is a ball of light, instead of having a human form.
Basically PRangerX is correct. Power Rangers has a small budget to work with so it can't afford a lot of things hence why they reuse old things in order to make new stuff such as Turkey Jerk, Incisorator, Snow Monster, Grumble the Magic Elf, the monster in the teamup with the Ninja Turtles, the monster that had been keeping an eye on the captured GalactaBeasts, the 3 Mut Orgs, the 5 A-Squad Rangers, the Plague Patrol, etc.
However I'm not sure how truthful it is that S.P.D. went over budget, it just sounds like Disney wasn't interested in paying another full time cast member since they were already paying Brandon, Chris, Matt, Monica, Alycia, Michelle and John as full time cast plus not to mention Rene as well.

Things that are new (such as the Shark Cycles, Andros' Space Battlizer, Zhane's Galactic Rover, Leo's Battlizer, the Jet Jammers, the Astro Cycles, the Lightspeed Cycles (except for Red,) the Mega Battle Weapons for Green and Blue, the Trans-Armor Cycle for Lightspeed Red as well as any other type of bike or flying vehicle you saw him with that wasn't a zord, Wes' Battlizer, Eric's Mega Battle, the Vector Cycles, the TF Eagle, the Strata Cycle, the Savage Cycles (excluding Merrick's,) the Wild Force Rider, Cole's Battlizer, the Tsnumai Cycles (excluding the ones for Hunter and Blake,) Cam's flying Dragon-themed vehicle, the Ninja Glider Bike/Cycle thing, Shane's Battlizer, the Raptor Cycles, the Black and White ATVs, Conner's Battlizer, the Hovercraft Cycle, the Patrol Cycles, Jack's Battlizer, the Shadow ATV, etc. Basically any ground vehicles or armor that aren't Sentai-originated but are used in the show are paid for by Bandai. That's the only way that Bandai will use its money.

I do think they should have included some Battlizers or power-ups into the show though, even more than what we had gotten.
Some that I would have enjoyed seeing would be Zhane's Battlizer, the Astro Armor for Power Rangers In Space, the Trans-Armor Cycle Armor for Titanium, the Battle Fire for Jen, the Animarian Armor for Merrick and Taylor, Tri-Battlized Armor for Tori, the 2 Thunder Rangers and Cam, the Quadro Blaster for at least Tommy and Trent, Battlizers for Shadow and Omega, a Battlizer for at least Udonna, Daggeron and Leanbow, also the Sentinel Battlizers for all of Overdrive or at least Rose and Tyzonn, Battlizers for all of Jungle Fury even though I don't know what I would pick from the toys that were available, Battlizers for at least Red, Black, Gold and Silver.

Also I would have liked seeing the Magna Defender with the Galactic Speeder and the Solaris Knight getting the Lion Speeder.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 12:57 PM   #48
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Mighty Battlized Power Ranger

How about the rest of you? What would you pick for Battlizers?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply