Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/11, 10:06 PM   #1
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

Default You are a Power Ranger

You are a power ranger. Which team are you on? Are you a new one or are you replacing an old one? Are you on a new team? What color are you? Be sure to include a background story. Take mine for example:

I am the lone ranger. I am the very first ranger that ever existed back in prehistoric times. I singlehandedly defeated all the bad guys except one, which I got help from the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. I am the color orange.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 10:06 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

You sound delusional.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 10:07 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I don't see anything wrong with the thread. It sounds more like an RPG type thing though. But there is nothing wrong with using you're imagination
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 10:07 PM   #4
metalranger
Shadow Ranger

I am Kimberly's Pink Ranger suit. FAR OUT...................
Old 01/10/11, 10:08 PM   #5
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

I am the Ice ranger was a ranger since my teen years got my powers from magical orbs 3 one got me the power over ice, light, and time and my ranger morphing powers I'm not part of any team but I help past ranger teams and future teams up to spd my powers were genetic like spd just got chosen by the orbs because I already had the powers that I got chosen with. I am color of light blue for ice, yellow with some gold markings for light, and white for time But I usually stay to help the Lightspeed, Wild Force, and Time Force which I was old friends with Red lightspeed ranger.
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 02:12 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: You are a Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
I don't see anything wrong with the thread. It sounds more like an RPG type thing though. But there is nothing wrong with using you're imagination
Neither do I. RPG or not, Orange could also just be asking a simple question in the vein of "if you were a Ranger, which one would you want to be and would you rather be a new team member or a replacement of a previous Ranger?"

I'd rather be a new team member.
In regards to the team, that's tough but it'd be either Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers or Lost Galaxy for me.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply