Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/15/12, 10:46 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Stuck on Christmas" Episode Discussion

It's time for the annual Nickelodeon Christmas special.

Here's the discussion thread for today's episode.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/15/12, 12:46 PM   #2
GSXT
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to GSXT
Default Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Stuck on Christmas" Episode Discussion

monster think is srcooge
he said bum humbug
Old 12/16/12, 11:42 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Stuck on Christmas" Episode Discussion

This Christmas special was better than last year's, in some ways.
Although Nighlok-wise we just saw the Nighlok itself, we didn't see Xandred or Octoroo.

The interesting thing is it looks like they were using the pre-Antonio opening credits even though it makes no sense since they mentioned Antonio and they showed various clips from the Super Samurai season as well.

It was funny how Jayden called Gred a "Scrooge."

There were clips of the Clawzord being brought to life, the idea that Kevin comes up with that was likely against that Armadillo Nighlok, the clip in which Kevin comes up with the idea of combining the Battlewing with the Megazord, Mike and Kevin being glued together, Mia and Emily modeling their clothes while they were on their shopping trip, Emily acting like a Drill Sergeant, Antonio and Mia's singing performance, scene in which Mike shows he has a picture of Kevin wearing a tutu on his phone, Antonio and Jayden fighting the Nighlok that I believe was named Steeleto, Emily fighting in Super Samurai Mode, Jayden fighting with the Shark Sword in Shark Attack Mode, Kevin and Mike fighting Rhinosnorus, Antonio fighting Vulpes/Vulpez, Tooya/Red scenes. Pink, Blue, Red and Green fighting Splitface.

So if one wanted to try to place this special somewhere in Super Samurai then it would have to be between "A Sticky Situation" and "Trust Me."
Old 12/16/12, 01:20 PM   #4
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I thought 'Stuck On Christmas' took place after 'Samurai Forever'. It was great to see Bulk and Spike together again, even if it's for the last time. Can anyone tell me why I believe that the Megaforce Christmas episode will be about the Power Rangers Legend War?
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/16/12, 04:12 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't believe it to take place following "Samurai Forever" otherwise they would have mentioned Lauren, there was no mention of her at all.

Also I don't know why you think the Megaforce thing but I don't see that happening either. Power Rangers' Christmas specials are typically standalone so that Nick can air them every December without any issues.
Post New ThreadReply