Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/13/07, 06:20 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 43 Chat

Wee, finally something light after the Royal Knights enter the picture.

Yoshino was so sweet, it was good to see something from her again. Masaru and Touma have taken way too much of the spotlight in this season. Ikuto has also shown immense growth, not nearly as rambunctious as he used to be, now he's toned it down to Masaru-like levels. (If a Masaru-like level counts as toning down...)

Sayuri and Chika, I have to say, have been extremely consistent characters. Even when she was missing her husband, Sayuri always remained a soft place to fall, be it for Masaru, Chika or even Touma (heh-heh). And dear Chika, after all she's been through, shows the same inner strength prevalent throughout her family at even her young age.

Biyomon was great to see again, especially since he got to Digivolve to Garudamon. I just wish he'd have gotten a little fighting time. I mean, even one punch would have done it for me.

Duftmon. What can you say about him? I thought for a new Royal Knight, he deserved a little more fleshing out than he was given, but we are on a time crunch here with Savers close to an end. His attacks looked darn powerful, though. Had to love that.

And of course, Burst Mode! I loved how Yoshino and Ikuto reacted to their Digimon transforming, like they finally got the cool toy they assumed only Masaru would end up receiving. Ravemon's Burst Mode has a nice color scheme, the white offsetting the black, and his speed attack was off the hook! Loved that. Rosemon's Burst Mode is probably the best one of the four, since she gets a complete makeover along with an entirely new attack pattern. But I feel jipped that neither got a complete CGI sequence. That would have truly made everyone equal, since Rosemon and Ravemon both got CGI Mega Digivolutions.

No Digimon this weekend, unfortunately, but I look very forward to the ShineGreymon/Craniummon showdown next week!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/12, 06:32 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Digimon Savers: Episode 43 Chat

It's been a while since I last saw this episode. I almost forgotten the plot of it.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply