Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/07/17, 11:41 PM   #21
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Masters in the Final Fury

Even I can't blame them for using Sentai Suits when they can even if JF did suck but they weren't cheap just lacking in the creative end.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/17, 11:44 PM   #22
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

I know really. The whole idea is to use the Sentai Footage with the American Footage to be cost effective. Look the animal masters thing was odd but Disney was not cheap. They lost millions producing the show before they pulled the plug. Saban Entertainment spent more than you think as well plus production was more expensive in the states.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/17, 12:54 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligore View Post
They could have made better ones themselves but they were too cheap to do so as usual.
as usual you never make any sense. Yes they could have made better ones but why would they? Disney DID NOT care about Power Rangers they kept on trying to end it whenever they could. Wild Force was supposed to be the end but they were convinced to keep producing it. I don't even think Jungle Fury was supposed to be made but I think Jetix UK gave them some funds for it. Why would a company spend a huge amount of money on a show that they do not care about and want to end? that makes zero sense for a business to do that ZERO SENSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Even I can't blame them for using Sentai Suits when they can even if JF did suck but they weren't cheap just lacking in the creative end.
exactly it makes sense to use the Sentai suits whenever they can in order to keep costs down it's just those particular costumes weren't at all good looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
I know really. The whole idea is to use the Sentai Footage with the American Footage to be cost effective. Look the animal masters thing was odd but Disney was not cheap. They lost millions producing the show before they pulled the plug. Saban Entertainment spent more than you think as well plus production was more expensive in the states.
exactly even Saban Brands spends a lot of money probably not as much as they did when Saban Entertainment was around but I'm sure they still spend a lot.

Producing a show is not cheap even when you're licensing a product from another country.
You still pay for the cast and crew.
You need to get permits and possibly pay for any damages that you do to the area.
and in the case of Power Rangers they also need to pay for the footage and also for the suits that come with it.
They also need to pay for anything else such as when they might want to create a new suit. Monster suits are generally about $20k to make so they are not cheap.
You need to pay for all of the necessary equipment as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/17, 05:37 PM   #24
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Aparently he wouldn't be able to run a business without spending lots of money.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/17, 05:40 PM   #25
Ninja Storm Fan
Power Ranger

They were just trying to hard..But no matter how hard they tried they could.never be as good as the NS finale.
Ninja Storm Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 04:18 PM   #26
Morphing Master
Putty Patroller

I don't have a problem with it. It gave us an example of what a power source can do to people when it is not connected to the grid.
Morphing Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 06:03 PM   #27
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

I agree with the Masters being the peak of the Pau Zhai Powers without a grid tap. RJ had a friend connected with Hexagon that got him that grid tap.
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:24 PM   #28
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

It was definitely odd looking.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:27 PM   #29
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Someone get those masters a Grid Tap! Those costumes were pretty hideous.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/17, 09:28 PM   #30
Ninja Kat
Comic Relief

They were pretty ugly. It didn't ruin the episode for me. But I do agree Ninja Storm's finale was better.
Ninja Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply