Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/19/12, 04:53 AM   #21
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

Quote:
Here's something interesting that has been revealed in regards to the upcoming Gokaiger adaptation.

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/03/toei...egend-war.html

Looks like Toei will be re-filming the Legendary War with just the Power Rangers teams.
So far it's just stated that the pre-Zyuranger teams are out. Presumably the Dairanger will be out as well excluding Kibaranger. No word was given in regards to Goseiger's inclusion or not.
Yeah. I think the Dairanger Suits aren't being done.

It's good to see that we won't get all those extra teams. Even though its still nearly a year away, I'm already starting to get relatively excited. And I hope more information comes out. When hype like this comes out, they can't just not release anything else for 6 months.

As for Goseiger, I was taking a look around Rangerboard, There's four options that I have seen them talking about

1. Turning the Goseiger Series into a Movie

2. Turning it into a short Mini-Series (Similar to Alien Rangers I assume?)

3. Doing the Goseiger Adaption after Gokaiger

4. Skipping Goseiger altogether

I don't really care if they do Goseiger or not. People seem to forget that it's based around angels. Which I reckon may cause a bit of controversy amongst the non-religious soccer mums (no offence intended). I'd rather get straight into Gokaiger personally.But it will be interesting to see how they change around Gold Mode with GoseiKnight's Head and all.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/19/12, 07:02 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed.... I don't care what they do either in regards to Goseiger. All I care about is getting Gokaiger adapted.

However they'll likely just leave the Gold Mode alone. After all they did nothing with Blue Globbor even though it was seen with the 5 heads of Kakuranger (the Alien Rangers.)
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/05/12, 10:48 PM   #23
arigatou
Putty Patroller

I do not know, but, from what I read, Eric Rangers as an arrogant and conceited mad / son of a bitch, when he first bit.
[url=http://www.meritline.com/wall-art-wall-decal---c-7863.aspx]HDMI Converter[/url] | [url=http://www.meritline.com/universal-battery-charger-for-batteries---p-65887.aspx]Universal Battery Charger[/url]
arigatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/09/12, 09:37 PM   #24
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I still don't know how Saban is going to be able to adapt Gokaiger. There are many Sentai groups that weren't shown in America. While I wouldn't mind seeing how Saban is going to turn Gokaiger into a Power Rangers series, I hope that it would featured Masked Rider as well as the American made Power Rangers.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/12, 01:27 AM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

It was already confirmed that they are only using the teams that we've seen.

However I do hope we'll see Titanium and the Spirit Rangers.

Masked Rider is probably unlikely but it'd be cool to see him as well as the VR Troopers and Beetleborgs again.
Old 04/11/12, 03:40 PM   #26
GSXT
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to GSXT

where is navi the parriot and sally the monkey in pr 2013 adapt
Old 04/11/12, 05:02 PM   #27
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

We won't know if they're keeping Sally and Navi in the 2013 Power Ranger's version until it premiers.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/11/12, 07:54 PM   #28
MattEmily
Administrator

Precisely what my fellow Mod says.

However it's likely we will see them. Power Rangers typically keeps the allies like Navi is.

With Sally, we'll likely see it as well due to the footage they'll need to use of the creature releasing the Weekoids. (That's my current name for Basco's giant creatures until I can think of a better name for 'em.)
Old 04/11/12, 10:26 PM   #29
Zabitan
Administrator

Plus with regards to Navi at the very least even if they don't use Navi's footage they could still have a spiritual counterpart.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/11/12, 10:27 PM   #30
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

So if they do the "Pirate" Rangers over 2 seasons like Samurai and Super Samurai, will get Pirates and Super Pirates? And what will be the fate of the Angel Rangers/Goseiger? All details I'm waiting to hear about.

Just an aside, We'd love to have these types of discussions over on PowerBoards.tk - we would love others from her and other places to join us - not abandon places like this (no way) just consider joining us too to keep discussions going and more. There's my plug - sorry about that.

Back to the discussion at hand - seeing the wierd parrot is something Power Rangers would do. It fits the overall camp style of the show.
GreenRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply