Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/31/11, 04:45 PM   #21
Crimson Soul2
Putty Patroller

Default RE: Why was Bridge back in time during "Once A Ranger" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
Did they try to get the actor for Sky too?
I assume they chose Bridge over Sky due to his popularity. The team-up was meant to be for the older fan base, and Bridge arguably was one of the most liked SPD Ranger during the season's initial run, if not the most liked. Additionally, the reunion team needed a comic relief Ranger, a spot that I don't think Xander could have fit as well as Bridge ended up doing.

Still, I would like to know if there was any official reason why Sky's actor wasn't brought back, if my speculation above isn't accurate (remember, it's only speculation).
Crimson Soul2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/11/11, 09:38 PM   #22
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Why was Bridge back in time during "Once A Ranger" ?

We don't know how Bridge was able to get back in time. Maybe the American version of AKARed was the one who send Brigde to the 'past', even if we didn't see it.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/12/11, 06:11 PM   #23
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Soul View Post
I assume they chose Bridge over Sky due to his popularity. The team-up was meant to be for the older fan base, and Bridge arguably was one of the most liked SPD Ranger during the season's initial run, if not the most liked. Additionally, the reunion team needed a comic relief Ranger, a spot that I don't think Xander could have fit as well as Bridge ended up doing.

Still, I would like to know if there was any official reason why Sky's actor wasn't brought back, if my speculation above isn't accurate (remember, it's only speculation).
Its been said that they tried to get Brandon back first. I believe they also tried to get Chris back before they tried Matt. But it worked out.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/29/11, 08:50 AM   #24
dragoness1982
Putty Patroller

If I recall all the SPD rangers kept their powers, with the acceptation of Jack, who left voluntarily.

What about the other rangers they called? Did they gt their powers back permanently?
dragoness1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/11, 11:27 AM   #25
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness1982 View Post
If I recall all the SPD rangers kept their powers, with the acceptation of Jack, who left voluntarily.

What about the other rangers they called? Did they gt their powers back permanently?
Sentenial Knight restored the powers to the Rangers that had lost them. So it stands to reason that they retained their powers.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/03/11, 02:26 AM   #26
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
As for him having to much power because of that, who said he used his own power to do it.
Yet you bitch about my grammar? Just saying, dude.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/03/11, 06:29 AM   #27
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Eh? Anyway, he posted that three months ago dude. Bit late to be complaining about it I reckon.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/03/11, 02:36 PM   #28
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
Yet you bitch about my grammar? Just saying, dude.
If you can't stand the fire quit the fire department. Either grow a pair or STFU & GTFO
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/16/11, 11:22 PM   #29
luluxiu
Putty Patroller

If exsists all through time, and connect to each ranger, who is or should be linked to why he can use to take in the future rangers.if, he can bring them from the last fin.
Old 11/14/11, 10:21 PM   #30
MattEmily
Administrator

I'm not sure why Bridge was in the past. Perhaps the Knight did rip him from the future. I mean who really cares if the Knight shows he has too much power? He was already shown having a lot of power to begin with plus on top of which more than likely he ended up restoring Adam, Tori and Kira's powers.

Also I'm shocked in regards to learning about Brandon refusing because of Emma. I thought they were still together and he just simply refused however it is true that Chris was also asked back but he was busy doing another project.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply