Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/06/02, 03:11 PM   #1
Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon
Putty Patroller

Default Question Question and more

Yo Does anybody know something about: The Dinosaur Battle bikes ( Mastadon, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus)?

1 Where the Astro Blaster seperates in?

2 Was there a super ZeoUltrazord with the super Zeozords, Red Battlezord and Pyramidas?

3 Something about the Phantom Blaster?

4 What where the names of the Zeo Weapons, some say Zeo: Disc, Doubleclubs, Axes, Hatches and Sword and another say Zeo: Shield, Numchucks, Axes, Hammers and Sword?

5 How ya call the combined Blade Blaster when the Yellow and Pink Ranger stand on the shoulders of the Black, Blue and Red Ranger?

6 The combenation of the Transdaggers?

7 The name of the combenation Red Lightning, Mountain Blaster, Thunder Loader, Star Racer and Wind Rescue?

8 The combenation Turbo Blaster and Turbo Navigator?

9 Was there a name for the combenation where Lightning Cruiser in Flight Mode magnet hoocked up with Storm Blaster?

Thanx
Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/02, 07:52 PM   #2
MiChaos
Power Ranger

1. Astro blaster is the booster rockets for the Megashuttle.
2. There was a Super Zeo Ultrazord of sorts, where the Super Zeo Megazord slid in where the Zeo Zords would have gone, used in Where in the World is Zeo Ranger V. The Red Battlezord was in the same place.
7. The two Megazords (with the rest of the Zords becoming another Megazord) form the Rescue Turbo Megazords.
8. Turbo Navigater Blaster...I think?
9. No special name for it.

Hope this helps.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/02, 05:05 AM   #3
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

There was the Turbo Megazord, then Rescue Megazord, and then some of those zords could combine to form a different type of Turbo Megazord, which actually wasn't given a name I think.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/02, 07:10 PM   #4
MiChaos
Power Ranger

They were just known as the Rescue Turbo Megazords, CML.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/02, 12:10 PM   #5
Putty Patroller

Thanx for the answers, but a few thinks.

The Astro blaster was the hand held gun in the side pocket of the space ranger and where did it separate in???

Who likes to chat about Power Rangers with another Power Ranger fan, he // she can join my at my msn or send me a mail, namely at Goldenjelle@hotmail.com
I hope you will join me.

Would somebody help me out and post these questions on the ezbourd of Rangercentral.com and send me a mail when somebody added there a reply on????

Yo Does anybody know something about: 1 The Dinosaur Battle bikes ( Mastadon, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus)?

2 Where the Astro Blaster seperates in?

3 Was there a super ZeoUltrazord with the super Zeozords, Red Battlezord and Pyramidas?

4 Something about the Phantom Blaster?

5 What where the names of the Zeo Weapons, some say Zeo: Disc, Doubleclubs, Axes, Hatches and Sword and another say Zeo: Shield, Numchucks, Axes, Hammers and Sword?

6 How ya call the combined Blade Blaster when the Yellow and Pink Ranger stand on the shoulders of the Black, Blue and Red Ranger?

7 The combination of the Transdaggers?

8 The name of the combination Red Lightning, Mountain Blaster, Thunder Loader, Star Racer and Wind Rescue?

9 The combination Turbo Blaster and Turbo Navigator?

10 Was there a name for the combination where Lightning Cruiser in Flight Mode magnet hooked up with Storm Blaster?

Thanx
Old 04/08/02, 03:21 PM   #6
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

You could go to PRC's yourself... (you have global account? if not, then just get one, it can get you anywhere. Before you start posting there, you need to be accepted by the owner.
It would be nice to have another Dutch fan there...)
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/09/02, 05:58 PM   #7
Putty Patroller

Cool Tulip Ranger. I have all ready treyed once, but I will try again. By Rtl + (The German) They start the 20th with Power Rangers Time Force and from 21th they begin Power Rangers from the beginning. Yo Iff you have cu2 or msn join my msn is Goldenjelle@hotmail.com

This is the same in Dutch

Yo Tulip Ranger Ik heb het al eens geprobeert en ik doe het nog eens. Bij RTL+ de duitser beginnen ze met Power Rangers Time Force vanaf de 20ste en Power Rangers vanaf het begin vanaf de 21ste maar het is wel erg vroeg namelijk om 6.00 am . Als je cu2 hebt stuur hem naar mijn hotmail of msn. Dat is Goldenjelle@hotmail.com e
Old 04/10/02, 03:17 PM   #8
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

Don't have MSN or such. Just good old e-mail.
I've advertised my site in this boards adverts section (check it out :-), and via there you can e-mail me.

I knew about RTL with PRTF. If you kept an eye on Ranger Centrals board over the last few weeks, you could have seen the messages "Bad news for Dutch PR fans" and "EVEN more bad news for Dutch PR fans". The last one had some good news in the end, about RTL doing PRTF and MMPR...
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/12, 09:32 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Question Question and more

Quote:
The Dinosaur Battle bikes ( Mastadon, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus)?
As far as I know of, they weren't ever meant to be in the show. They just slipped in once or twice because the editors weren't keeping a sharp eye on the footage.

Quote:
I'm unsure of what you could be referring to but the Astro Blaster could split into 2 mini Astro Blasters which they called Dual Mode.

Quote:

2 Was there a super ZeoUltrazord with the super Zeozords, Red Battlezord and Pyramidas?
Yes there was but it was the same configuration as the Zeo Ultrazord, just the entire Super Zeo Megazord went into Pyramidas rather than its individual components.

Quote:
If you're referring to Phantom Ranger's Blaster then all I can tell you is no one really knows anything. It was original for him due to his massive amount of original footage.

Quote:
4 What where the names of the Zeo Weapons, some say Zeo: Disc, Doubleclubs, Axes, Hatches and Sword and another say Zeo: Shield, Numchucks, Axes, Hammers and Sword?
Kat's was referred to as a Power Disc and a Power Shield. The Power Shield name was used more often even though it was only stated twice but it was last stated in the Wolfbane episode.

Tanya's was never named onscreen.
Rocky's specific weapons were never named onscreen either.
Adam's was never named onscreen.
Tommy's was referred to as Zeo Power Sword, Zeo 5 Battle Sword and Zeo 5 Power Sword.

Quote:
5 How ya call the combined Blade Blaster when the Yellow and Pink Ranger stand on the shoulders of the Black, Blue and Red Ranger?
It was never given a name so the fandom can come up with any name it chooses.

Quote:
The one where all 5 are touching together? That was its Star Formation.

Quote:
7 The name of the combenation Red Lightning, Mountain Blaster, Thunder Loader, Star Racer and Wind Rescue?
It was called the Rescue Turbo Megazord.

Quote:
Auto Blast Defender

Quote:
9 Was there a name for the combenation where Lightning Cruiser in Flight Mode magnet hoocked up with Storm Blaster?
No, it was never given a name.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 04:31 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Question Question and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon View Post
Yo Does anybody know something about: The Dinosaur Battle bikes ( Mastadon, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus)?

The Dino Bikes weren't ever supposed to be in the show.

1. No clue what you meant about the Blaster.
2. Yes there was a Zeo Ultrazord with the Super Zeozords and Batttlezord but instead of the Super Zeozords going in the Super Zeo Megazord went in.
3. There was a blaster prop that was made for the Phantom in the show but we only saw it once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon View Post

4. the names were Shield, Double Clubs, Axes and Hatchets however the show would call Kat's weapon Zeo I Power Shield or Zeo I Power Disc if I recall correctly I don't think Tanya, Rocky or Adam ever said their weapons by name.

5. there isn't a name.
6. you mean when they hold each of theirs close to the other for the energy blast? Transdaggers Star Formation
7. Rescue Turbo Megazord
8. Auto Blast Defender
9. not in the show but maybe in the instructions for the toy nope it's not there either.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply