Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/11/16, 11:59 PM   #291
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Then Alpha, Quagmire, and Nemo teleported again. This time Alpha was carrying the chest with the Dinosaur eggs. Alpha exclaimed happily "Rangers. Rangers. We've got the Dinosaur eggs". Jason cried out "All right Alpha."

Jason then called out "Okay guys lock on the tractor beam". Titanus fired out a yellow laser from his neck that hit the chest with the Dinosaur eggs, and pulled them into his neck. Zack cried out "All right we got the Dinodsaur eggs".

At her palace Rita was furious, and throwing clay balls at Squatt, Babboo, and Finster. Rita was yelling "You morons. You pea brains. You think you call yourselves evil. You couldn't even mildly annoy an Arachnophobe if you had the biggest spider in the universe".

Squatt rebutted "We could too". Finster, and Babboo yelled "Quiet". Babboo tried to pass the blame. It was Finster's monster that kept messing up. FInsters retorted, and I'm sure you two were all the help you could be".

Squatt said "Well at least the Rangers destroyed that imp for us". Rita replied "I don't care the Rangers, the Dinosaur eggs, and the rest of life on that stinking planet are still around". Rita then rubbed her head, and said "I've got such a headache. Get me an asprin. Now".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/16, 12:00 AM   #292
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center the Ranger were standing around feeling sad. Zordon asked "What's wrong Rangers?". Zack said "Well we got the Dinosaur eggs back but we accidentally killed that imp doing it". Zordon then assured the Rangers.

"Rangers I know you didn't mean to take Fang's life. But there is one thing I want you to know". Billy asked "What is it Zordon?". Zordon explained "It is a fact of the universe that all things perish. Someday even the universe itself will cease to exist".

Zordon continued "But soon a new universe will rise from the ashes of the old one. Just as there was darkness, and nothingness before our universe. Behold the Viewing Globe". The Rangers turned around, and saw the Dinosaur eggs safe inside Titatnus.
Old 03/12/16, 12:01 AM   #293
Zabitan
Administrator

Zordon explained "Because of your actions the last two Dinosaur eggs in existence still remain". Zordon continued "When they are ready to hatch Quagmire, and Nemo will take them to the magical forest where they will live their days in peace".

Zordon continued "Who knows perhaps someday if Dinosaurs come back maybe imps will come back two, and soon maybe other lost animals will return to Earth, and someday Rita, beings like her will be the ones who are extinct".

Zordon continued "Maybe then life will live in peace. A peace that will last for 10,000,000 years. Is that just as a possibility reason enough to keep going forward?" Jason said "As a matter of fact it is". Billy agreed "Affirmative".
Old 03/12/16, 12:01 AM   #294
Zabitan
Administrator

Zordon explained "Because of your actions the last two Dinosaur eggs in existence still remain". Zordon continued "When they are ready to hatch Quagmire, and Nemo will take them to the magical forest where they will live their days in peace".

Zordon continued "Who knows perhaps someday if Dinosaurs come back maybe imps will come back two, and soon maybe other lost animals will return to Earth, and someday Rita, beings like her will be the ones who are extinct".

Zordon continued "Maybe then life will live in peace. A peace that will last for 10,000,000 years. Is that just as a possibility reason enough to keep going forward?" Jason said "As a matter of fact it is". Billy agreed "Affirmative".
Old 03/12/16, 12:02 AM   #295
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy then said "Oh no you guys we almost forgot about the talent show". Billy agreed "Tommy's right it's almost time for our acts". Zack said "Yeah it's been real Zordon but we gotta go". Then the Rangers teleported back to Angel Grove high.

When the Rangers got back to the school Mr. Caplan saw them, and said "Oh Mr. Scott, Mr. Oliver I almost thought you weren't going to make it". Tommy said "Hey it took me longer to get the belts than I thought but we're ready".

Bulk, and Skull were singing a rock song "She's the finest thing I've seen, and I treat her like a queen but she's totally mean. Yeahhhhh". After the song was over Mr. Caplan called out "Okay thanks Farkis, Thanks Eugene".
Old 03/12/16, 12:02 AM   #296
Zabitan
Administrator

Mr. Caplan continued as Bulk, and Skull left the stage. And now for a martial arts demonstration by Jason Scott, and Thomas Oliver". Jason, and Tommy took the stage. Jason said "Remember what we are about to do should only be used as a last resort in self defense".

Tommy agreed "Yeah martial arts is a form of self defense, and physical activity not a game or a way to solve problems normally". Jason, and Tommy then did a series of phantom punches, and kicks. Then they started sparring.

Then finally Jason, and Tommy brought out two piles of stones, and the two of them karate chopped the stones, and shattered them. Everyone then started cheering Jason, and Tommy as they bowed to each other, and then the audience.

The end.

Well only 5 more to go everyone.

Not only that but I was going to save this until my next episode but seeing as there's only 5 left I should let you know.

I'm gonna do one more filler episode, and then after that I'm doing The Green Candle, and after that I'm skipping straight to Doomsday which will be the finale to this fic.

So keep on reading everyone because were almost done.
Old 03/14/16, 09:19 PM   #297
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 16

Dark Warrior

Written by Justin Best

It was another day in Angel Grove, and somewhere in a laboratory Trini's uncle Tao was experimenting with chemicals. Tao said "Now maybe if I had two drops of this, three drops of that, and". Tao then extracted a small amount of the mixture, and dropped some on an old withered plant.

At first the plant didn't do anything, and Tao was disappointed. He said "Darn it another failed experiment. Maybe I'll get my invincibility potion right next time". Tao was about to get back to work when suddenly the withered plant slowly but surely showed signs of regenerating.

Tao exclaimed "Eureka it worked after all wait till Trini, Tommy, and all their friends see this". Tao then took the notes containing the mixture he used was well as the container of the mixture, and went to hide them.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03/14/16, 09:20 PM   #298
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was watching this, and said "No this can't be. An invincibility potion how am I gonna destroy the Earth now? Humans live long enough as it is. Why the only one who should be immortal is me".

Goldar assured her "Don't worry my wickedness me, Squatt, and Babboo will go down to Earth, and kidnap this Tao, and force him to give us the potion". Rita was pleased "Then me, and all my monsters will be indestructible, and we can finally destroy the Power Rangers".

Rita continued "But just to make sure it works I'll have Finster make a monster". Rita went to Finster's work station, and demanded "Finster make me a monster one as intelligent as he is stong, and can steal that Tao's invincibility potion right out from under his nose".
Old 03/14/16, 09:20 PM   #299
Zabitan
Administrator

Finster stroke his beard, and said "You know I think I have just the monster. He'll have the speed of a panther, the wisdom of the ages, and the strength of a thousand of the most fierce, and angry Zandozans in all of planet ZX12-1000".

Rita was impatient "Yes yes what is he?". Finster made a mold of a ninja, and put it in the Monster Matic as he explained "I think I shall call him Dark Warrior". Then the Monster Matic exploded, and out popped a green humanoid ninja like monster.

Dark Warrior then said "I am Dark Warrior the most powerful, and swift, and cunning ninja in the universe how may I serve you?" Rita said "You can start by stealing that fool Tao's invincibility potion". Dark Warrior said "It shall be done oh evil one".
Old 03/14/16, 09:21 PM   #300
Zabitan
Administrator

At Ernie's Jason, and Tommy were teaching a Karate class while Trini was following along. Meanwhile in the juice bar Billy was watching the class while elsewhere Bulk, and Skull were playing video games in the arcade.

Bulk was yelling ecstatically "Oh man oh man I'm gonna finally beat level four of this game". Then Bulk's character died, and he got a game over. Bulk turned to Skull, and demanded "Hey dweebazoid get me another quarter now".

Skull said "Oh yeah", and searched the cabinet, and his pants. Skull said "Sorry Bulk I'm all out". Then they saw Billy, and Bulk said "Hey dweebazoid give us a quarter". Skull parroted "Yeah a quarter". Billy said "Sorry gentlemen but I'm afraid I don't have any to spare".
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded