Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/31/15, 12:49 PM   #11
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Default Re: Why did the Space Rangers break up?

Even I get why that was a contradicton. Tommy was still cool back than anyway. Didn't become a tool until he became White Ranger. Green No more should have been his last episode. White Ranger ahould have been someone different. Like Richie or Ryan Steele.

Kat and Karone were both cool. Kat was under an evil spell and had no choice. Karone was evil at first but redeemed herself.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/15, 12:57 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

All 3 of them were cool but the writers did go overboard with Tommy once he became the White Ranger and made him overly powerful but I suppose that had to do with his popularity... however I do agree that much like Tommy Kat was also under a spell and therefore had no choice.

while Karone did have a choice in the matter she was kidnapped while she was young so she would have been easy to manipulate since she wouldn't have known any better and eventually as she grew up she wouldn't remember anything when she was younger anyway... and she still redeemed herself. Yes most of her evil deeds as Astronema were under her own will power but she was actually raised to be evil by Ecliptor for most of her life so eventually you won't be able to resist it especially if you're a kid.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/15, 01:13 PM   #13
Doctor Dana
Comic Relief

Karone also knew she was wrong and never made excuses. It only drove her to do good once she was redeemed.
Doctor Dana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/15, 01:22 PM   #14
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Karone was a multi demensional character that Power Rangers doesn't have anymore. Kat was also a nice character. Especially for the time. The characters we get now are all one demensional.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/15, 01:31 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dana View Post
Karone also knew she was wrong and never made excuses. It only drove her to do good once she was redeemed.
exactly. She may have thought she was right at first due to how she was raised but once everything was over and she officially became good she was willing to help out any possible way she could including taking a great risk with pretending to be Astronema again and going to the planet Onyx in an attempt to get the Pink Quasar Saber back for the other Galaxy Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/15, 04:25 PM   #16
Lord Vrak
Putty Patroller

I really liked Kat and Karone too. Tommy is my favorite Ranger. I don't think the Space Rangers broke up. Andros just went on ahead.
Lord Vrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/15, 07:50 AM   #17
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

They didn't break up. At the end of Countdown to Destruction they went to Earth together.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply