Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06/13/15, 11:01 PM   #1
PRdude
Ranger In Training

Default Did you notice what was going on with Jason, Zack and Trini in MMPR season 2?

I knew Trini would be leaving before season 2 started. However, when I started to notice she wasn't showing up as much, and Aisha was always wearing yellow, that's when I realized Trini would be getting replaced soon. I just wasn't counting on Jason and Zack getting replaced until I realized that Rocky and Adam were there for a reason. My source of information only said that Trini would be leaving.

I thought Jason started to sound strange when morphed, but I wasn't sure why. I might have even been in denial that he sounded different.

From what I understand though, the actors' contracts were up and they did all the episodes they were bound by contract to do, and Saban decided not to renew their contracts and they just ended up using doubles until they properly replaced them. In one of the interviews on the MMPR complete series set, Tony Oliver said that they wanted to leave, as opposed to them being let go. So I'm not sure things are very clear.
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote