Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests > Zabitan's Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/03/15, 09:40 PM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts.

So today we have another weird episode where if yesterday's episode was like a good version of Save the Trees then today's episode is like a mediocre version of Three Strikes.

Most of my problem comes from how aside from helping team cause Williams disappeared the Troopers biggest motivation was beating Percy at the bet when usually there's always something like Ziktor trying to get his hands on something, and the only way to stop him is to win something.

And usually Percy got humiliated for trying to steal Kaitlin's stories where here it's just because he wants his old school to win the way the Troopers do with theirs.

I liked Footbot he was cool, and I liked that his head was a football bomb he could take off, and throw at enemies.

I liked the fight between Ryan, and Zelton but part of me wishes they saved it for a later episode like Race to the Rescue mostly since it just seemed like a way to give Ryan some transformed fighting in this episode.

I don't think anything got skipped though except from some stuff with Helvira that I think we'll see in Rise of the Red Python, the Grand Nazca's robot form destroying tanks, and for some reason a part where the the Quantum Cruisers, and Air Fighters fired on the heroes so Spielban used the Grand Nazca's cannon formation.

Tune in next time everyone for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode discussion, vr troopers