Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/11/11, 11:33 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers - what would have been different?

I've been going through various past episodes of Power Rangers as well as Sentai and it gave me a question that I thought would be a good discussion topic for Power Rangers.

Now as we all know, Saban sold Fox Family Worldwide during 2001 which meant it would have been during Time Force's post production and apparently Wild Force's pre-production.

Now the question that I'm wondering is how different things would be from Wild Force until and including RPM provided Saban was still the owner and never sold Power Rangers to Disney as part of the Fox Family Worldwide package.

The main thing this focuses on is in regards to Saban (the company, not the person) always wanting to have 2 girls on a team so that likely would have been 1 of the changes since we would more than likely always have 2 girls on every team provided Saban was still in charge.

So with Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder and Jungle Fury... provided Saban owned thm and made them and provided they indeed kept to the 2 female Rangers per team thing, which other Ranger would likely be the female Ranger?

Also another change likely would have been "Forever Red." We likely wouldn't have gotten it. Also we wouldn't have any continuity references such as the Ninja Storm villains mentioning the planet of Triforia, Tommy would have never came back in Dino Thunder, there would be no connection between Mystic Force and Overdrive, S.P.D. likely wouldn't have been set in the future and who knows what else would have ended up changing other than Rita also wouldn't be the Mystic Mother. (and before someone says something in regards to this, it was stated in an episode of Mystic Force that Rita is indeed the Mystic Mother. Regardless of you not watching Mystic Force doesn't change what was shown and/or actually plainly stated within Mystic Force.)
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote