Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/29/14, 08:06 PM   #1
shielded117
Shadow Ranger

Default Power Chamber Musings

Ok, we see in "A Zeo Beginning" that that the Power Chamber is quite a ways below ground.

By T:APRM, the Power Chamber interior has changed: Alarm system has been upgraded, viewing screen is now a rectangular flat panel, the plasma tube is modified slightly, and the MMPR gallery has dropped two columns, and is now the Zeo color gallery. During "Chase Into Space" we see that the Power Chamber is now ground level again, and judging by the doors they come out of, it's on the opposite side of the complex than where the Command Center was (In Day of the Dumpster they exit from the opposite side). To me, all of that suggests that another Power Chamber was built.

I suppose it is possible that the original Power Chamber was renovated, and somehow moved upstairs, but this seems even more improbable.

So my thought is, since the detonators were only planted upstairs, is it possible that the Power Chamber from Zeo is still in tact below the ruins of the exterior?