View Single Post
Old 10/16/17, 07:07 PM   #5
Reinforcements From The Failures
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Reinforcements horrible team up !

Eric was acting way too nice and never would have fallen for Taylor. Tay!or never would have speeded or fell for Eric herself. Eric being friends with Wes was still stupid. Ransik and Nadiera were out of character since the finale. And don't even get me started on Jen and that stupid suit.

I hate Time Force but I hate the team up on its own merits. If the team up focused on the Wild Force team and gave the TF team a few moments, I probably would have thought it was ok. It was almost impossible to have a great team up with Time Force involved .

Time Force was whiney. Wes was spoiled and a crybaby who couldn't understand why the whole world didn't revolve around him. Jen was too worried about her old boyfriend. And then jumped ship to Wes. Putting his needs above the team and the mission. Alex should have fired her after kicking Wes off the team. Trip was was because no one trusted him like a grown-up. Katie was too concerned about getting home. And lucas was worried about his drivers license. Eric was good but he lot a lot of credibility by partnering with Wes at the end.

I would take the Overdrive team any day. Only Mack was a whiner.
Reinforcements From The Failures is offline   Reply With Quote