View Single Post
Old 10/20/17, 10:48 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: White Ranger really not that powerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
Its really season 2 White Ranger that was over powered. In season 3 Tommy wasn't that much powerful than the others. Even if Falconzord was pretty cool.
exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Hunter View Post
I don't know? It seems like they went too far with Tommy 's White Powers. They were probably over compensating for his power issues as Green. Zeo Red may have been more powerful. But it just didn't feel that way. As Tommy was just part of the team, albeit still an important part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Is Rich View Post
It was ridiculous when he singlehandedly destroyed all those fish themed monsters. There is no way one Ranger should be able to defeat a small army of monsters
I don't think they were going too far I mean remember they were trying to make sure Tommy, Kimberly and Billy were able to hold the show on their own so the kids wouldn't notice they were missing half the team plus the kids wanted Tommy back so they decided to give them what they wanted.

I don't agree with the fish monsters since it wasn't Tommy himself who destroyed them it was Saba who had destroyed them.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote