Thread: beetleborgs
View Single Post
Old 01/16/16, 09:58 AM   #5
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Re: beetleborgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
by the time they made the last episode there wasn't another episode that they could make and the last episode that we saw that monster was actually supposed to be the final monster from Kabuto but just like they do with a lot of their shows they change how they do things with monsters.

that's a good question with the House Monsters I think it's a different case depending on each one. Little Ghoul for example was just neutral she didn't care about anyone but herself. Frankenstein was too dumb to be evil or good and Fangula was definitely evil but I'm not sure about Mums or Wolfie.
why didnt they let them finish off the crustians and how could Nukus have been as he destroyed his paper. OR did them geting stripped of their resources be a way of their defeat. Fangula was I guess as he more than the others wanted to eat the kids and instigated it and turned Trip and Van into Vampires. Mums was just sarcastic. Wolfie just followed orders. But Fangula wasnt on the bad guys side.

why did they write off Trip and VAn and why did Nukus make them tell the Beetleborgs how to destroy Borgslayer?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote