View Single Post
Old 11/28/09, 12:27 PM   #2
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Thought this was a great episode. What really clicked with me was the exchanges between the characters throughout the episode. One part was when Kit came back to the Nomen HQ and said hi to Trent. I was laughing so hard there. The two were never really friends and Trent had no clue how to welcome Kit back from what has been touted as death. Plus it never gets old when the Earth crew keep getting ready to fight whenever they see the Ventaran counterparts.

The best part of the episode was of course the face off between Kit and Adam. I don't know about the rest of you, but Kit has gone up in my book. He is badass now as Onyx. I guess after seeing Adam for so long, Kit has been elevated. The exchange between them was excellent and well done on the part of the single actor. Kit is better than Adam in all ways. Surprisingly even in fighting. This makes me wonder how the hell Adam was made a Rider when he sucks so much.

Also the battle music used during the Wrath fight came back. This is my favorite insert in the show and is a welcome addition to the long list of Kamen Rider battle music. Finally an insert that isn't a pop song. Cannot wait until next episode to see if Adam will again betray them.