View Single Post
Old 10/27/17, 09:30 PM   #21
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: DinoThunder and Edward Payne

personally I don't think things would've been that different we just wouldn't have the Tommy character in the show so there would've been no preferences to his past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligore View Post
Except for how Disney was too cheap to bring Frank back for the full season. And we got the stuck in suit crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
That was JDF's decision. He wanted to have time to spend with his family and tend to his business in the US. It was part of the deal for his return. Terms set by his side of the negotiating table.
exactly it was part of the agreement. It was JDF's decision and had nothing to do with Disney or how much money they were paying him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
If the JDF thing fell through like it looked to at first, people would have been disappointed with Payne. If no one knew Tommy was originall supposed to come back , things would have been different. DT's premiere wouldn't have had the sale buzz though. I for one am one of the people glad we got him back. I think the differences between FR Tommy and DT Oliver are more just the fact they were done by largely different production teams. But they both are still very much in continuity.
no doubt about that and I'm definitely glad he came back it worked out good not to mention I thought they did the best they could with the video diary and I thought "Fighting Spirit" was pretty good minus the errors with the Green Ranger's costume
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote