View Single Post
Old 06/22/15, 11:13 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Something I Realized About Forever Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangermanuel View Post
I never thought of these pairings but you do posses a point. First of all Jen/Wes are one of my favorite ranger pairings alongside Tommy/Kimberly. It seemed appropriate for Jason and Cole to be paired because Jason was the first red ranger and Cole being the new addition to the family. It was great for TJ and Leo to be paired again but I prefer TJ as the Blue Space Ranger (forgive me Justin). Carter and Andros seemed appropriate because of government connections with each other and both protected the Earth in two different cities where the PR legacy unfolded Andros service ended one era in PR history and Carter began another. Eric and Aurico I have no opinion but they are not official red rangers
I agree with Eric not being an official Red Ranger but Aurico certainly is he was the Red Aquitar Ranger also known as the Red Alien Ranger.

Now in the case of Jason knowing Wes and Eric he made a comment like "I recognize some of you more than others" and he mentioned the beginning of the comment basically in front of Wes and Eric implying that the 3 of them have met before.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote