View Single Post
Old 01/29/12, 10:19 AM   #15
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Super Sentai Series Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
The last new episode was pretty interesting. We got to see the Emperor of Zangyack and his design looks pretty cool. We also got to see 2 of his own crew members as well as the Emperor being very cruel towards Gil's bodyguard.

It was also very interesting how it was discovered that 1 of the Emperor's Generals was actually the one that was responsible for the destruction of Ahim's planet and at least some of her family. It was very telling how she went nuts once she saw that monster considering she's usually very calm.
I remember that Episode. The Form Changes at the end of that episode was probably the best scene in the whole series to be honest.

On another note. I heard earlier back that there might be the possibility of Gokaiger having a few more episodes then 50. It sure looks like that way at the moment considering Ep 48 comes out this week and neither Basco, nor half of the current Zangyack Crew has even been killed yet. Yet Gobusters is supposed to begin airing on the 26th of February. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokumei_Sentai_Go-Busters]

I hope they don't completely ruin the ending of Gokaiger just so they can finish it quickly enough in time for the debut of Gobusters. That would disappoint me >.<
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote