View Single Post
Old 05/07/14, 04:30 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Disney buys Marvel Comics

Yeah I meant film franchise. Thats why I said Marvel Studios. I don't mean the movie franchise would be in the Marvel Universe. Just that Marvel Studios could be a good production company to produce it someday.

Ironically, Marvel actually did Power Rangers Comics during MMPR. A Power Rangers comic would be nice. But I don't know if it is feasible. Print Comic Books aren't doing very well anyway.

But if you want to go further back , Stan Lee at one point wanted to buy Super Sentai footage and produce a children's show in America before Saban had the idea. Marget Loesh was invovled in that ( who ended up being the President of Fox Kids that got behind Saban's MMPR pitch). There was also a Spiderman theme Tokusatu that Toei produced around that timeframe. Just funny to think back on.

Like I said this could mean nothing for Power Rangers at all. It just seems that Power Rangers would fit better as a subsiderary of Marvel then of Buena Vista ( which is owned by Disney of course) like it is now. That is whenever something is done with the brand again.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote