Thread: Once A Ranger
View Single Post
Old 06/22/15, 12:37 AM   #6
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Default Re: Once A Ranger

I did like Once A Ranger but I have a few complaints I agree the origins of Thrax would have been explained better. These multiple villains in the season kinda annoyed me but I love it when the good guys win. Alpha 6's new voice is worst than his Brooklyn like accent in the Turbo season and did not even explain how he got to Earth from Mirinoi maybe he got a little bored with his life after helping the Galaxy Rangers. Bridge being red is a bit of an insult but I do like him in green and his buttery joke is funny but Skye should have came back as the SPD red ranger. Took me ten years to get the gesture right. Kira returning and fighting alongside one of her former mentor Doctor O aka Tommy's fellow PR legends was a good idea while it lasted and that legend of course was Adam but I always liked him better in green. Having Xander back was sick but he and the other Mystic Rangers should have came back for a team up episode with the Overdrive team. I watch his actor on ABC Family's Chasing Life. The part 2 battle was one badass moment to top off the show.
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote