Thread: How did Jason?
View Single Post
Old 10/17/17, 12:09 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How did Jason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligore View Post
If they weren't so cheap, they could have had Jason guest star earlier and explain how he got his powers back.
it had nothing to do with being cheap they just wanted Forever Red to be a single episode since it was an ep that was advertising old toys of which were no longer in production so they didn't see the point in making it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
In that case if Toei ever brings back Spieban even just as a five minute cameo in another movie, I'm gonna get a job at Saban brands.

And I'm going raise a whole bunch of money just to bring back Brad Hawkins, and Michael Hollender to reprise their roles for a special VR Troopers crossover reunion movie using footage from that movie, and Shaider next generation.

All just to have a one of joke where Ryan says "Hey JB remember the time we saved a giant alien superhero from Grimlord", and JB goes "Yeah that was cool".

Seriously though I think Scorpion Rain, and the those comics are about as canon as a ham sandwich.
it wouldn't be that easy to get a job at Saban Brands especially not to the point of where you would have any authority but I'd like to see Toei bring back all of the hero suits that we had used for VR Troopers and Beetleborgs.

I agree with you about Scorpion Rain but not in regards to the ham sandwich comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme View Post
He never lost his powers. Rocky just got a copy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconzord Commander View Post
That's most likely not true. Jason didn't have the powers in Zeo. If he did , he would have used them after givening up the Gold Powers. I think Biolab found away to restore his morpher or built a new one.
I completely agree it's not true. Jason's powers were TRANSFERRED to Rocky in the episode that was titled "The Power Transfer" not to mention Zordon had also called it a transfer at least once or twice perhaps 3 times.

I don't think so with the Bio-Lab idea they couldn't even tap into a futuristic man-made Quantum Morpher so they would have no hope of cracking a Morpher that was made from a magical being.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote