View Single Post
Old 11/24/14, 10:35 AM   #3
Super Jeff
Putty Patroller

Default re: What are your final thoughts on Super Megaforce?

I consider both Megaforce and Super Megaforce the same season. Over all it wasn't really bad but it wasn't fully good. It had its charm, each of the rangers had a fun personality...except Troy...although he did seem to develop emotion near the end.

Troy - The weakest personality of all the rangers, I wish they had development for him especially his dreams that get dropped part way through Megaforce.

Noah - My favorite of the rangers, thanks to both Goseiger and Gokaiger footage, he got some interesting development. He started off as a meek nerd but got developed into a warrior. Compared to some random development with other characters (Like Jake), Noah's development felt more natural.

Jake - Probably my second favorite character, although him being a from cool to jokester didn't seem too off since he always had a jokeing side, but some gokaiger footage made him a little off putting.

Gia - Despite no development, she was cool and easily 2nd in command when Troy wasn't around to help keep the others in line.

Emma - Didn't care much for her in Megaforce but when Super Megaforce came around, it was nice to see that she got some development, mostly along side Jake or Orion, but she became a better fighter or showed her bright side.

Robo Knight - He was fun and bad ***, even his rapping had some amusement back in megaforce. I still think that even though he saved Orion, I like to think he did have some reserve power to save himself hence why he was the Legendary Battle.

Orion - Wish he had some more development outside of his debut but he was cool and I couldn't help but laugh when he offered Troy a piggy back ride.
Super Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote