View Single Post
Old 08/05/09, 08:19 PM   #5
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was referring back to a thread started by PRangerX called "Why was Kit's Deck the only one without a Contract?" which seemed to infer that Kit's deck was the only without a contract beast in tact. This episode showed that that was not the case, and that Sting had to actually contract with the creature.

However, this still leaves one nagging inconsistency, Kit began as a Blank Knight, with no Advent Cards except "Ride Saber", and no emblem on his Deck. However, when we see Chris flipping through the cards before he contracts the deck has an emblem of a manta ray, and "swing vent" is in the deck. This seems to indicate that rather than starting out as a Blank Knight, the deck already featured the rather ugly Manta Ray motiff (just my oppinion of Sting, don't post angry comments). Of course, I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know, I'm just clarifying my last post.

On a side note, I found the robot guard beast to be one of the better tailored creatures on the show. At least not as ridiculous as the creatures that shoot rockets out their chests.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote