View Single Post
Old 01/23/13, 08:47 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Pre-Zyu Sentai teams

I've been working on a website and I just thought of something.

Part of my website is to catalog things that went missing or went unused in Power Rangers and because I'm currently almost done with Wild Force, I thought of an interesting thread.

I was wondering what people would call the Sentai teams that went unused.

Teams that went unused are Goranger, JAKQ, Battle Fever J, Denjiman, Sun Vulcan, Goggle Five, Dynaman, Bioman, Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Liveman, Turboranger, Fiveman and Jetman.

The names that I've came up with some other users' help are as follows:

Rocket Rangers for Goranger.

Royal Flush for JAKQ. This was 1 of those names that wasn't my idea but I liked it because Royal Flush is a card phrase.

Battle Defenders for Battle Fever J.
Denji Stars for Denjiman. Don't recall if this was my idea or not.
Solar Vulcan for obviously Sun Vulcan. I personally thought this was the best move for this team name. I do believe this one was my idea.

Gem Five for Goggle Five. Wasn't the best name we came up with but I do think it's very catchy.

Dyna Bursters for Dynaman. I agree that Dyna Bursters probably wasn't a very creative name but oh well.

Bio Warriors for Bioman. Defiitely not a creative name but Bioman was tough to think of a name for them.

Changeman was definitely tough to think of a name for its team. I opted to go for Myth Masters after seeing various options from users on here via PMs as well as checking out videos.

For Flashman, I opted to go with Flash Five.

I don't recall the name we used for Maskman. For some reason I made a typo with it on my page.

For Liveman, we opted for "Beast Fury."
Turboranger, we opted for "S.U.V. Squad."
Fiveman, we opted for Astro Stars.

This thread at this point should only be about names regarding the unused pre-Zyuranger Sentai teams.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote