View Single Post
Old 01/09/11, 07:35 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Well this is a post from earlier in the year that I just posted here for archival purproses. I changed my mind and was just going to have it be for fandom contributers. But I suppose I could revisit whether I should include Rangers.

I wouldn't just put Rangers/Allies/Mentors in for the heck of it. They'd have to be special contributors. I'd probably just have one catagory each for characters, actors, crewmembers, and fandom contributers.

I don't see the Robot Rangers making the hall. They weren't a big enough part of the show.

I'd consider the Alien Rangers as allies. But once again they don't seem Hall Worthy.

Kimberly is a possible Hall canidate. Due to her big involvement in the early days of the show. And the fact that she is probably the most reconizeable female. I wouldn't hold a plot point like a Dear John letter against her.

I don't consider Thuy Trang or Trini Hall of Fame worthy. Thats not a knock against the character or the actor. I just don't see either in a PR Hall of Fame. Its got nothing to do with Thuy's death. You certainly don't put someone in a Hall of Fame just because they passed away.

I wouldn't call Trang stupid. She just should have put her seatbelt on. But plenty of people make that mistake everyday. Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Skylar Deloen is diffinitly not Hall of Fame worthy. The media way overblew his involvement with PR. He was just a one off guest star as a kid. Hardly Hall of Fame worthy, whether he is a criminal or not. Deloen played Roger in an MMPR season 1 episode. He was the kid that didn't make Ernie's team the first time and got instruction from some of the guys ( Jason and Zack I think). He then made the team a second time. That hardly makes him a former star of the show. The way they put it, you;d think Deloen was one of the original Rangers. Which is laughable.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote