View Single Post
Old 11/04/11, 10:04 AM   #30
Juan Martinez
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Which zords weren't destroyed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz View Post
I just watched it and saw that circle. It's hard to tell what it is on it. However, the two Megazords fought in the same footage in Rangers of Two Worlds later in the season, so he didn't dismantle the Zeo Zords. The Dino Zords got destroyed. The Dragonzord was sent back into the sea. The Thunderzords were blown up, but the pieces were all over. The Ninja Zords went back to Ninjor's temple as per Tommy's line in Alien Rangers of Aquitar or Zeo Beginning, can't remember which one. The Shogun Zords, not where they went.

Without assuming the dino zords were salvaged, however their power was used for the Thunder Zords, and the fate of the other zords, excluding the Billy dismantled the Dragonzord or the Shogun Zords (Both ancient weapons as per the lore), the only likely zords the power booster in Mondo's Last Stand came from would be the Thunder Zords or the Tiger Zord.

The one curious thing was about MMPR:TM. Ooze destroyed the Command Center, the rangers lost their powers and they had to go get new powers and zords. Did they have old zords before Ooze appeared? What happened to them?
I wondered this myself. It seems the comics (dark thunder and the zeo one) where all about bringing back all the old powers and zords. Its a shame none of them got off the ground.
Juan Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote